Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

The only place around here screening it is in a really inconvenient location.

gently caress it. I'm an unironic Cage fan. Mom and Dad deserved more credit and I cannot wait to see this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Blast Fantasto posted:

I mean both things are true, we are given the super acid explanation but the bikers are also summoned by blowing a horn and one of them pulls an arrow out of his neck without it bothering him. It's firmly within magical realism territory.

While I don't want or need everything in movies explained, ai would have like either more or even less information about the demons.
Make them a complete mystery OR make them hosed up people with more consistent rules, I guess.

The LSD I assumed put them into a constant hallucinating state while also on PCP.

Some people on angel dust can shrug off bullet wounds if it's less than a .357. Hell, the worst cases don't really register damage and either have to be killed or completely immobilized.

The flute was very cool but, if they are not demons, it implies they are always a short ride away.
It's a shame the knife with the eye never came up again.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

What was up with the cazador that they stung Mandy with?
Just so the toxin would gently caress her up even more?