Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
It's really, really good. It's also probably longer than it needs to be but I didn't mind, I could bask in Panos Cosmatos's visuals all drat day.

Also, it's a hell of a score for Jóhann Jóhannsson to go out on. It melds so well with the movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

Free Drinks posted:

Well poo poo, looks like I can't make it. Even though I only heard about this film last night, I'm pretty pumped for it. I hope there's a VOD or something that comes out soon, considering, you know, it's being played a whole one time.

There is! The movie is available on VOD starting tomorrow.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

Harime Nui posted:

It's great how perfectly almost everything about the way Jeremiah presents himself, down to the toneless didactic song lyrics, tracks perfectly to real new age weirdo types you can see on Youtube

He's great and he's the character I've thought about the most since watching the movie. Like, he's perfectly represented as this past-his-prime cult pathetic cult leader who maybe had a bigger commune in the '60s or '70s but only has a handful of devotees left. The way he loses his poo poo when Mandy laughs at him is so good.

Cage, Roache and Riseborough were pitch perfect.