Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Money Bags
Jun 27, 2013

Glad I waited to leave the theater until the end of the credits. Very small extra bit at the end but arguably important. It adds to the ambiguity surrounding whether the events of the film take place in reality where everyone is tripping hard all the time, whether Nick Cage stumbles into some sort of supernatural hidden universe, or whether it's all part of Mandy's inner life and imagination and that she is the author of this story. I'm glad they don't try to explain this. I for one love the idea that the fantastic elements are real, and that there really are demon bikers with blades for dicks involved in the manufacture and sale of powerful hallucinogens living deep in the woods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Money Bags
Jun 27, 2013

Ghosthotel posted:

Do you mind spoiling what happened at the end of the credits? I had to bounce right after the movie ended cus of work in the morning.

Sure. It's a very brief so I may mis-remember precise details but it's basically just a shot of one of Mandy's sketches back at their house. The sketch is of Cage's character seemingly mid or post rampage and there's also a tiger roaring at the moon in it. No one's in the shot and it only lasts a few seconds. .