Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gently caress me this movie was incredible. It was like a painter brushed every color into every frame with such a razor sharp intent that it became this feast for the eyes, which made you really appreciate the pace it took.

Honestly I hated seeing this in the theater because there were bits I didn’t read as comedy at all since I guess I’m old enough to remember Cage as a solid actor and he really does give it his all with all the absurdity. It feels like such a modern and unique film and Cage doesn’t gently caress around with his character so I was bummed to see some of his bits get laughs when they were clearly far more heartbreaking and earnest than a gag.

The music was loving incredible. I could live in a room that was just printouts of every frame in this movie, it was so awe inspiring to just look at. Cage nailed it and I couldn’t imagine anyone else giving this role justice. If any movie really deserves some sort of Oscar, I feel like Mandy does on multiple levels. This and Sorry To Bother You are easily my movies of the year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU