Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor Faustine
Sep 2, 2018
I need this in my life pronto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Faustine
Sep 2, 2018
Bought it on iTunes and watched it last night. What a ride! I'm a sucker for artsy deliberately-paced horror movies that get apeshit towards the end, so "Mandy" was right up my alley. Definitely an instant favorite.

It was kinda great to finally see a movie where Cage's special brand of insanity works in the movie's favor rather than against it. He kicked rear end.

Doctor Faustine
Sep 2, 2018
I’m glad I saw this movie because my husband and I are throwing a Halloween party and we were really having a hard time deciding what to do for costumes. I only wish one of us had the faintest idea how to make a prop axe.

Doctor Faustine
Sep 2, 2018

Is that a Jeremiah Sand vinyl? Because I need that like I need air.

Doctor Faustine
Sep 2, 2018

Blast Fantasto posted:

Can’t decide if my favorite black skull is the dude with spikes all over his body or the guy who takes an arrow to the neck but keeps staring at the fire

Can we agree that gently caress Pig has the best name tho?