Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Not even playing in Pittsburgh as far as I can tell. I could drive down to Morgantown WV but I couldn’t make it with when my shift ends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

HumanDecency posted:

a recovering LSD addict

Lmbo

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

What’s wrong with sex

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

ringu0 posted:

I'm going to see Mandy on Saturday in a local Alamo. I have no idea what this movie is about, and I have no intention to find out beforehand. However, there is one important question I would like to be answered, and it's "is Mandy a popcorn movie or not?".

The reason I'm asking is I discovered I like popcorn in Alamo, so I'm looking forward not only to watching the movie, but also eating a huge bowl of that buttery and salty goodness.

Just for example, Death of Stalin was very much a popcorn movie, while Hereditary was very much not one, because holy poo poo did you see that poo poo with that thing and omg...

Based on these two data points, could you please clue me in on whether Mandy and popcorn is an enjoyable combination?

If Hereditary was a no, Mandy is a no

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Free Drinks posted:

One thing that struck me about the bathroom was how clean it was considering the house, as though it wasn't used. That might just be grasping at straws though.

I legit thought that the bikers had commandeered the house and were just squatting after having killed the owners, but the basement pit area is an awfully strange feature for normal people to put into their house.

You haven’t got one of those?