Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

put in all the worst special teams players and bad depth in my opinion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Surprise: Thursday night game is a bloodbath for injuries

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Cavauro posted:

Did you know. if you go for 2 twice in a row, you have the same percentage of scoring the 2 points as you do trying to kick two PATs. look it up

I don't need to I just read it so it must be true

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
should probably kick the fg here then onside and hope for a td+2

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

one of harbaughs greatest flaws as a coach is not moving his DT slightly one way as the ball is snapped causing the oline to glitch and getting you a sack everytime

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Ghost Dog posted:

having read these threads for so long its really funny that people are making the arguments that used to be shorthand for being ignorant around here in earnest. seems to happen a lot. i blame that seahawks/pats sb

im a firm and true believer in the 12s

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
The famous "just run the clock down I'm tired" strategy

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I don't understand how that first quarter/half was so bad. what the gently caress happened?

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Why not kick the field goal first then hail Mary after the onside? Seems harder to try for the timing of a field goal after the onside.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

*willie snead contractually obligated to say this everytime he catches a ball* slow and sneady wins the race

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

what the gently caress is these throws?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I love the way we're stretching out this game for no discernible reason. This team is going 13-3 at a minimum.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

except for maybe in this instance

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

GG

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Finger Prince posted:

Why not kick the field goal first then hail Mary after the onside? Seems harder to try for the timing of a field goal after the onside.

Why do they keep throwing 5 yard hitch routes over the middle with no timeouts? The answer is that they want to go home

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

That was loving terrible, like "we're not even going to attempt to try to win this" play calling. Might as well have just kneeled it out.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Woo good game Ravens nice hustle we got this season!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Why do they keep throwing 5 yard hitch routes over the middle with no timeouts? The answer is that they want to go home

well listen

it's early in the season, you can afford a loss here against your .. divisional rival ...

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

SKULL.GIF posted:

well listen

it's early in the season, you can afford a loss here against your .. divisional rival ...

tbf I just cherish every knockdown, dragout game against the Steelers. Better than winning multiple playoffs, you might say

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

SKULL.GIF posted:

well listen

I actually believe that. I'd rather lose to a division rival than a team we may compete in the wild card against because you can make it up by beating your division rival in the next game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

as someone who lost 3 hours of sleep in order to watch this spectacular game, take my experienced advice on good life decisions and

• Locked thread