Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

All this proves is that Buffalo is extremely bad

like 0-16 bad yieesh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

ketchup vs catsup posted:

I’m trying to imagine what that must feel like.

Like a punch in the face

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Play posted:

Apparently it's a knee bone bruise. So that's not bad news at all, no ligament tears or anything

I'm glad, I like that guy. A little old school in style but he can still cover

I'll never forgive him for fumbling that ball against the Redskins.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Thought they wouldn’t top last weeks tie this season but the Browns always find a way.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
gently caress Zane Gonzales, trade Josh for a goddamn competent kicker you useless gum filled gently caress.

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011
Holy poo poo the Browns

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
(the browns will probably win games)

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
1-32-1

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.
On the one hand, yay the Saints won, but on the other...

Holy poo poo, the Browns.

You guys lost because of your kicker and your head coach. Hue and Gonzales should have been sent out by themselves for the Saints' victory formation.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Byard is 1-0 as a qb

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Me: Man that 2 yard completion without getting OOB was the worst thing the Texans could have done there

Watson: Hold my beer

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

John Dorsey will move on from Josh Gordon but gently caress if he'll sign Dan Bailey over the flaccid legged shitlord we have.

gently caress this team

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
I am also not thrilled with Tyrod and think it’s time to move on to Baker. So many dunks and dunks.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Intruder posted:

Me: Man that 2 yard completion without getting OOB was the worst thing the Texans could have done there

Watson: Hold my beer

What did Deshaun do?

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
would this be a good time to note the browns play the raiders in week 4

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

YOLOsubmarine posted:

What did Deshaun do?

Burned off the final 17 seconds of the clock just waiting for someone to come open then threw it in the middle of the field with time expired, also he crossed the line of scrimmage before the throw

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
2 and 0! Bucs Bitch!

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006
yes that's very hot and i'll deal with it in the morning

The game is not technically over yet but this was a garbage game from the Jets. Sam Darnold made some mistakes, sure, but he's new and that's to be expected. The rest of the offense didn't really help him out either - giving up on routes, dropping easy balls, multiple false starts, terrible protection, the whole lot.

The defence also needs to shoulder some blame for the loss, especially that last drive by the Dolphins where they converted a 3rd and 19 because Adams wanted a piece of the sack and let Ancient Gore escape for the world's easiest conversion. Also for allowing Tannehill - gimpy leg and all - run all over them. And the holding penalties to keep multiple drives alive.

Next up is the Browns on TNF. Their offense looks about the same level as the Jets however their defense is better, so we might be the first team to lose to the Browns in two seasons. Or we might blow them out like the Lions. Who knows

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/Deadspin/status/1041420176422518786

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
The Browns D is really good. Our offense is painful to watch. Tyrod is very meh overall but can occasionally make things happen. The play calling is just awful.

Our kicker is garbage. 8 points missed from FGs and XPs today. It's not like he was good last year either.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Not the best Eagles effort but far from the worst. It's the first time in NFL history that a team has scored on two 75+ yard passing plays in one game, so there's that. Get healthy and start again.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

wandler20 posted:

2 and 0! Bucs Bitch!

I want to go and find every article that predicted us going 0-3 to start the year and poo poo on them

I'm riding this Fitzmagic train as far as it goes, baby. CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS!

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I'm loving stoked the Bucs are 2-0 but I'd really like it if they'd hold on to the giant leads they're getting instead of letting it whittle back down to one-score games

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

shyduck posted:

Not the best Eagles effort but far from the worst. It's the first time in NFL history that a team has scored on two 75+ yard passing plays in one game, so there's that. Get healthy and start again.

They need to start firing in the first half. Can't really expect to win games by showing up just for the 2nd

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/bykevinclark/status/1041421124859572227

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Ugh. I'm bad at threads.

Chiefs offense, hell yes!

Chiefs defense, all the :stonk: you can handle.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Sep 16, 2018

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
The Dolphins are two and oh. I will enjoy this while I can

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Browns need to dissolve their kicker in a drum of acid, bench Tyrod and fire Hue.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Patrick Mahomes is so loving good

Chiefs Defense is so loving bad

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Mahomes

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Are you going to update your avatar?

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
Chargers rebounded for a win against maybe the worst roster in the league? They did look excellent in the first half and mostly just trying to run the clock down and get out in the second. wasn't fond of a lot of the playcalling in the second half, but a win is a win and i'll take it.

Allen looks like he'd be halfway decent if the Bills had anything around him. He throws a beauty of a deep ball. The rest is.. a work in progress.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
This is the first Chiefs win in Pittsburgh since the days of the immortal Bill Kenney, who was the 333rd out of 334 picks in the 1978 draft.

He was actually an OK quarterback by 80's Chiefs standards from what I can tell looking at stats. Which is not the same thing as saying he was actually good.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
https://twitter.com/chiefs/status/1041412076013604874?s=21

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Patrick Mahomes is so loving good

Chiefs Defense is so loving bad

Patrick Mahomes is the truth and the light, the platonic ideal of the NFL passing offense.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
He has the best throws

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
Mahomes is definitely the real deal, though I definitely didn't expect him to throw for 10 goddamned TDs in two weeks. Chiefs offense is basically unstoppable when everything is clicking.

Their pass defense is.. woof. They've given up almost 900 yards passing the last two weeks, jesus.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Thank God for Cleveland's crappy kicker.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

I have a sinking feeling that Gonzales will still be on the team next week. Hue always defies expectations in the worst way possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Smiling Mandrill posted:

I have a sinking feeling that Gonzales will still be on the team next week. Hue always defies expectations in the worst way possible.

It's Dorsey's call not Hue's. He let this useless gently caress stay on the team. Blame Hue for a lot of things but personnel isn't his fault.

• Locked thread