Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Vikings-Packers refs hosed up the entire game. Yeah, Vikes got some calls, and the Packers got some calls, but the refs determined the outcome of the game. The Packers won that game on that INT when the refs called a bullshit roughing the passer on Clay Matthews.

Just loving atrocious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

God cursed the Vikings to miss those Field Goals, because this game rightfully belonged to the Packers in His eyes.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Oh man. That's some honest-to-god mental illness right there. He should have caretaker or someone to prevent him from doing that.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Its Rinaldo posted:

When can I start undermining his achievements like they did Russell :colbert:

Just kidding, Mahomes owns.

No need, Andy Reid will be undermining him in the playoffs.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

CyberPingu posted:

He got the $$$$ to pay those fines

Oh man, if these guys are getting fined in addition to the BS penalties, we might see a players' strike - even if it's only Defense players.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

adaz posted:

They are getting fined and it's automatic. No league review.

How on earth did the NFLPA allow this? There's going to be a mutiny by week 10.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Grittybeard posted:

Having said that he does look more awesome than normal so far this time.

He usually ends up on teams that were struggling to begin with, like the Jets and Bills. One key difference is the Bucs are SUPPOSED to be really good, but it's beginning to look like they've been underperforming because of their lovely, lovely quarterback.

I mean, don't get me wrong, Fitzpatrick is still going to bomb in the second half of the season. Just saying, Jameis is the weakest link.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

wandler20 posted:

lmao, WTF are you talking about? No one picked the Bucs to win more than 6 games this season.

Maybe not this season, esp. with Jameis's suspension, but there was so much hype around them last year before the season started. People were saying they were Super Bowl contenders.

• Locked thread