Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Oh god, I totally forgot about this after setting a list last year and probably only watched five of the things I listed (and The Blackcoat's Daughter is the only one of those I remember offhand). At least that's an early first step, finding my list from last year and getting cracking on that.

E:
Carryovers from last year:
- The Exorcist
- The Hidden
- Society
- April Fool's Day
- Child's Play (not that one, the Sidney Lumet/James Mason 1972 one)
- Phantasm
- Phenomena
- The Lure
- Christine
- Cujo
- The Eyes of My Mother
- Funny Games
- The Sentinel
- Constantine

Other stuff that's under the horror tag on my Letterboxd watchlist:
- Mandy
- Climax (depending on the release date I guess)
- The Oregonian
- Race With The Devil
- Altered States
- Ghostland
- Arrebato
- A Dark Song
- Annihilation
- Mom and Dad
- One Hour Photo

Power of Pecota fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Sep 14, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

gey muckle mowser posted:

Hmm, that's a good one. I'm thinking Wes Craven's My Soul to Take, I actually own it (got it as part of a lot of movies some dude was selling) and have never bothered to watch it.

I'm not starting until October, but if nothing else watch the first like 20 minutes for the insane amount of exposition dumps. I caught all but the last 20 minutes of it at a hotel last week and what comes after the flurry of poo poo at the start is just sad, recognizably Wes Craven but in an "aging pitcher lost his fastball" kind of way.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Yo everyone in this thread needs to watch The Children (2008)

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

You're good, don't worry about it.

For everyone else, it was buried by its distributor and just completely brought the house down at the Music Box of Horrors marathon.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Whoops, October flew by and even though I wasn't logging them here I fell short with 17 looking over my Letterboxd. Hey, that's definitely further than I got last year vOv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Lurdiak posted:

Why are only some of them centered.

I'm guessing because mine used to be centered that Fran kept the alignment you had on the previous avatar.

• Locked thread