Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

You won't see Jameis the rest of the season unless it's Week 17 and they want to get Fitz rested for playoffs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

My ongoing theory that Luck got his life energy back by taking Bosa's persists

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Will Texans fans finally be on board the Fire BOB train if they get last in the division even with healthy Deshaun

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

SKULL.GIF posted:

Are people confusing Nick Bosa with Joey Bosa

Both are currently hurt and dead, so easy mistake

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Kalli posted:

Hello, I am here for hot takes, please cover me in your steaming, golden take sauce.

You won't see an Eagles SB win in 2019

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Kalli posted:

Hello, I am here for hot takes, please cover me in your steaming, golden take sauce.

Frank Gore's going in the Hall

https://twitter.com/NinerAlex/status/1041409292841050112

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

wilderthanmild posted:

Because after firing a bunch of meh coaches too early our owner doesn't want to fire the worst coach yet to save face.

The fanbase gave them so much poo poo for having no patience they finally promised to listen with their next coach, unfortunately they didn't expect their next coach to be the worst yet

There's a reason the North thread title expresses no sympathy

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/MatthewFairburn/status/1041428210796441600

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

C-Euro posted:

What happened here?

Bills were down by like 22, on pace to lose yet again (they did) and assumption is he just didn't want a part of it anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Duke Chin posted:

What was Kyle Orton's story?

Beat the Patriots to end the regular season, told media that he had a meeting to go to and he'd talk later, walked away and out of the locker room leaving his gear and phone behind, and never came back

• Locked thread