Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
I see Mahomes got started early

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
derwin james is cool and good

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

Grittybeard posted:

Chiefs cutting through Pittsburgh's D like a hot knife through butter.

Pittsburgh's offense has looked awful through two drives, both three and outs.

This is not the start to this game I expected. Especially that Pitt O vs KC D part.

there's still plenty of time but I thought this was gonna be one of those games where Ben dropped like 400+ yards and 5 TDs after playing like total dogshit the week before, since he always does that poo poo

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
jesus pittsburgh

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So does the Chiefs defense suck?

They're pretty bad. Rivers would've thrown for like 500 yards last week if it wasn't for a few really bad drops by Benjamin and Tyrell Williams, and the Steelers are now in desperation "gently caress it throw on every down now" mode.

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
y'know, I thought the Bills had a decent defense, but jesus.

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

Alaois posted:

melvin gordon has scored all of the chargers touchdowns so far this game lol

mike williams is the other dude who scored. EDIT whoops somebody beat me to it

Grittybeard posted:

At least. He threw for 424 or something and the Chargers dropped like 160 yards worth of passes. But a couple of those happened on the same drives.

yeah that's definitely fair

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
is it just me or are the Bills' LBs not.. good. 'cause Gordon's been open in the passing game all half long

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
fitz really is gonna grift his way into another huge payday and it rules lmao

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
looks like reid remembered "oh poo poo I got a dude who chucked 7 TDs in 6 quarters as my QB, lets let him sling the rock" again

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

Jonathan Fisk posted:

WHERE THE HELL WAS THIS DEFENSE BEFORE

chargers are pretty much in "run the clock out mode". i'm not fond of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

pasaluki posted:

lol our literally worthless center fell on top of mccoy and injured him

blows my mind russell bodine got a job after cinci, he fuckin stinks