Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Titans OL gonna suck a fatty today. Both our QBs will also be trash. Why am I subjecting myself to watching this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Titans keeping it interesting there at least. I was just settling into a half of punting.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

I haven't paid attention but wow the Texans are bad to make the Titans look this good. Maybe I'm just being a pessimist and the Titans will actually make me happy this season?

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Probably Magic posted:

Titans gonna lose.

17-14, book it. Titans sitting in a lead for the entire game and just hoping the other team doesn't ever score? That's the team I know, feels like home.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Well per some stat the Texans are poo poo at one score games so maybe there is hope.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

The Titans are drunk stumbling their way into maybe winning this game.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

fast cars loose anus posted:

God the Titans are lucky as poo poo

And this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Yay winning

• Locked thread