Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
Like many other elements of lore that were fleshed out in the years after Arena, it's funny to see how things have changed over the years: in this case how the player has to go on a quest to obtain the secret location of the Crystal Tower, a place that was made one of the defining features of the Summerset Isles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

rojogames posted:

Oh, cool...I haven't played very much of ESO, but it's a game I keep thinking I'd like to try a bit more of one of these days.
Well, it's not just in ESO, though it is a very important place in the Summerset expansion storyline.
I won't go into too much detail because TES lore is complex, but the Crystal Tower is one of a series of places of power that sort-of help keep the reality of Tamriel from unraveling.
It is interesting that its multi-planar nature was written all the way back in its Arena description, and it's location on the Arena map is approximately where they kept it in ESO as well.

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
Congratulations on finishing this LP!