Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

im sorry it was not fair to single you out in a thread complaining about the jokes at the motherfucking emmys

dont worry about it bro, apology accepted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Peanut President posted:

why are you watching the emmys

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

there is rush ticketing but that's pretty limited and involves a time commitment people who aren't students, actors or tourists won't bother with

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
white people are objectively retarded as evidenced by the president and deserve to be bullied into suicidal depression.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
white people love to have a least favorite awards show

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

White people get really weird about minorities using their bathrooms, why is that?

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

White people get really weird about minorities using their bathrooms, why is that?

We got tiny dicks and don’t wanna glance over at some black guys hog it would ruin us

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Mantis42 posted:

the first 20 minutes of the Emmys is like non stop white people jokes.

I've known black communists, they have plenty of biting commentary on white people but they don't make these constantly dumbass loving jokes about them

is this what libs think cutting edge satire is or something?

nothing gets people excited like getting to troll someone that isn't allowed to hit back

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

what he said but unironically

people should stop making jokes about little dicks too, no one can help it

bearbaiter
May 30, 2011
its because there's no white race to claim membership of without outing yourself as a neo nazi, so white ppl jokes offer unlimited risk-free edginess for bloodless liberals op

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Mantis42 posted:

what he said but unironically

people should stop making jokes about little dicks too, no one can help it

i already said it unironically

people love to hate someone that isn't allowed to object to being hated

love to offend people that are not allowed to take offense

love to harass people that are not allowed to call it harassment when it happens to them

Twinty Zuleps has issued a correction as of 19:41 on Sep 18, 2018

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

bearbaiter posted:

its because there's no white race to claim membership of without outing yourself as a neo nazi, so white ppl jokes offer unlimited risk-free edginess for bloodless liberals op

yea we all figured this out thanks tho

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Wulfolme posted:

i already said it unironically

people love to hate someone that isn't allowed to object to being hated

love to offend people that are not allowed to take offense

love to harass people that are not allowed to call it harassment when it happens to them

and why don't we have a white history month

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This thread kicks rear end

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
a couple of celebrities put out the most flaccid, toothless gestures vaguely shaped like criticism imaginable, and they still manage to enrage the Defenders Of The White Race

the only thing more shameful than thinking these jokes are a brave statement is thinking they constitute abuse

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thread like this make me miss Rudatron. Imagine the big rear end post he would make, and his sullen sulky attitude afterwards

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Thread like this make me miss Rudatron. Imagine the big rear end post he would make, and his sullen sulky attitude afterwards

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
did he die

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Peanut President posted:

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Peanut President posted:

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

JESUS I already SAID that I live with my MOM and she was the one WATCHING the g-ddamn EMMYS

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

why can’t white people curse

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Mantis42 posted:

JESUS I already SAID that I live with my MOM and she was the one WATCHING the g-ddamn EMMYS

The golden globes are a lovely knock off and I'm fuckin sick of them being posers

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Peanut President posted:

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

really qu**r Christmas posted:

why can’t white people curse

i put the f bomb in the thread title, I just refuse to take G-d's name in vain.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Wulfolme posted:

nothing gets people excited like getting to troll someone that isn't allowed to hit back

we're putting hispanics in concentration camps

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Peanut President posted:

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Corek posted:

Peanut President posted:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
intersecting cultural references that they can understand

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
have u herd of this?/ Stuff Wilte People Like dot Com "very funny"!!

Question Friend
Aug 3, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
White people don't season their food

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Question Friend posted:

White people don't season their food

#notallwhitepeople

Question Friend
Aug 3, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

bearbaiter posted:

hehe, white people.. lemme telle ya about white people. they think salt- get this- the friggin salt... they're like "mama mia, its too spicy!" haha. a seasoned chicken??? forget about it! theyre like "ooh, ahh, my mouth! the spice!" i mean can you believe these white ppl? they're like, "how do you pronounce this name? juhhhhh-maaaauuuuullll?" but here's the thing- theyre the one with the weird names, actually! like, they name their kids, uh... somethin like uh.... somethin like "kylee" or somethin hahah. and lemme tell you, they can not handle their freakin hot sauce! *waving my hand towards my mouth like im trying to cool off my tongue*

Nvm read this post instead of mine

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Imagine winning an emmy and sitting through white people jokes

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
performative wokeness, similar to how many radlib poc exclusively caucus with and hang out with white people. the entire project exists to launder whiteness and make it woke to be in proximity of the "good ones"

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Man Musk posted:

Imagine winning an emmy and sitting through white people jokes

its not punishment enough, but it's a start

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

The Nastier Nate posted:

All the award shows are garbage but I have a particular hate for the Tony's.

If you're a big movie fan, you can go to see like 50 movies a year with movie pass or $10 a ticket or whatever, and see all the movies nominated for Oscars and watch the award show and feel like your informed and in tune with the industry. Same thing with the Grammy's buying a bunch of albums for $12 a pop, or watching a shitload of TV for the Emmys.

But the Tony's are only for New York theater snobs and they make sure you loving know it. It's not even an award for theater, it's for theater in one tiny section of New York City and tickets to one show start at like $80 and skyrocket from there. Over 99% of American's couldn't even go to see a single Broadway show without abandoning their entire lives for a week. It's the most elitist bullshit of all the award shows, which are all elites bullshit.

true but I just saw the new harry potter play and that poo poo was dope

bearbaiter
May 30, 2011
op i heard you were looking for white people jokes??

https://memesbams.com/white-people-jokes/

gues what bitch i found a ton top-quality contnet foor you to use to impress your friends, family, cow orkers etc... just dont forget me when youre make it to the top. thats right baby,, im talkin about the freaking emmys, which youll be hosting soon with this A+ material

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

imagine if you switched the word "white" with Jewish. people would get very upset, probably. its possible it would be trenchant commentary. maybe it would say something about society.

• Locked thread