Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
ha ha, those nazis, am i right? that richard spencer? haha! that guy way up there at the absolute front of the guillotine line, while wealthy coastal libs who have reverse mortgages and cadillac insurance plans giving each other awards a short drive away from a literal shantytown are waaaaaay back here at almost the end. of the line. the line for the guillotine. those wacky racists!!!! ha ha......ha.......................................... ha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
have u herd of this?/ Stuff Wilte People Like dot Com "very funny"!!

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

Victory Position posted:

so I guess this is the new hack comedian/SNL thread?

*snl announcer voice* Tonight's musical act: Whiiiite peoplllle!!!

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

Mantis42 posted:

Guys I apologize for making this thread, it was a dumb idea. Make whatever joke you want.

All of the correct serious answers were on the first page, we just got over the hill of well-meaning but very bad serious posts. The thread will go back to comedy shitposts until about page 10 or so, then it will get genuinely creepy and need to be gassed

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
*consulting my Thread Quality curve charts* I'm still bullish on this thread. Buy the dip, then sell when the thread rating hits 3.3

• Locked thread