Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bearbaiter
May 30, 2011
hehe, white people.. lemme telle ya about white people. they think salt- get this- the friggin salt... they're like "mama mia, its too spicy!" haha. a seasoned chicken??? forget about it! theyre like "ooh, ahh, my mouth! the spice!" i mean can you believe these white ppl? they're like, "how do you pronounce this name? juhhhhh-maaaauuuuullll?" but here's the thing- theyre the one with the weird names, actually! like, they name their kids, uh... somethin like uh.... somethin like "kylee" or somethin hahah. and lemme tell you, they can not handle their freakin hot sauce! *waving my hand towards my mouth like im trying to cool off my tongue*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bearbaiter
May 30, 2011
its because there's no white race to claim membership of without outing yourself as a neo nazi, so white ppl jokes offer unlimited risk-free edginess for bloodless liberals op

bearbaiter
May 30, 2011
op i heard you were looking for white people jokes??

https://memesbams.com/white-people-jokes/

gues what bitch i found a ton top-quality contnet foor you to use to impress your friends, family, cow orkers etc... just dont forget me when youre make it to the top. thats right baby,, im talkin about the freaking emmys, which youll be hosting soon with this A+ material

• Locked thread