Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bearded Whiteguy
Mar 2, 2018

I APPROPRIATE THE PLIGHT OF OTHER RACES TO FILL THE VOID OF BEING A FAT USELESS FUCK
Probably because a bunch of white people are so fragile they can't take a joke. And this thread pretty much exemplifies that. White people are extremely easy to rile up and anger because of white fragility. Look how angry you're getting OP about people asking you:

Why did you watch the Emmy's? Dude, chill. Honestly, if you and the other folks here spent more time listening and less time thinking you're persecuted because of lame jokes while you control nearly every institution, government position, and fortune 500 business, have 90% of the wealth yet only make up 60% of the population, you'd see why people can make fun of your lilly white, snowflake rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearded Whiteguy
Mar 2, 2018

I APPROPRIATE THE PLIGHT OF OTHER RACES TO FILL THE VOID OF BEING A FAT USELESS FUCK

The Kingfish posted:

I APPROPRIATE THE PLIGHT OF OTHER RACES TO FILL THE VOID OF BEING A FAT USELESS gently caress

I think the caption is funny and the photo, too. It's why I keep it. Thank you for proving my point about these posters being fragile.

• Locked thread