Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
God drat the Seahawks suck. In other news, if developed right, Mitch Trubisky could be almost as enjoyable to watch as Bad Rex.

Also, after retirement Rex Grossman started a company that helps staff Florida hospitals with nurses, which is interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
gently caress you his name is Kissing TD's

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Ches Neckbeard posted:

gently caress you his name is Kissing TD's

Noted.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Anyone else here watch Brett Kollmann?

I stumbled across his stuff on youtube and hes got some good analysis about the NFL.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYzfVBuCfGz-oF3aOCGgO5g

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Battle for LA, it’s the game of the week y’all

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

DariusLikewise posted:

I don't expect us to win, but I hope it'll be a good game

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

DariusLikewise posted:

The Raiders have homefield advantage.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/SeifertESPN/status/1041805170630197248?s=19

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Oh no, we suck again!

I got to explain to my boss at the non-profit I work at that the Seahawks lost to a QB whose only thing of note was a tweet when he was a teen ager that said "I love to kiss titties".

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 07:05 on Sep 18, 2018

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

DariusLikewise posted:

Watching Bill push the Lion's poo poo in is going to be super enjoyable, but probably not very watchable.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

adaz posted:

Watching Bill push the Lion's poo poo in is going to be super enjoyable, but probably not very watchable.
Watching the Titans push the Jaguar's poo poo in is going to suck, but it is written.

Pokemaster #421
Jul 14, 2005

For a swift one at the wrist, down on the old main drag.
So Josh Gordon is a patriot huh? That could be mighty interesting

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Kawalimus will vehemently disagree with me but Baltimore is going to kick Denver's rear end

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
https://twitter.com/ArashMarkazi/status/1042025427319971840

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

:getin:

That MLB pension comparison :eyepop:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

PFT posted:

Buccaneers wide receiver DeSean Jackson says taking quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick out while he’s playing so well would be a mistake.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
There's no way they bench Fitzpatrick when Winston comes back until Fitz has at least one or two stinkers.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Koetter is so fired if he immediately benches Fitz after Winston's suspension is up

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
I haven't heard a single person say they should put Winston in. I think we're on the same page.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

They ought to put Winston in, as soon as he is eligible.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

There's no way they bench Fitzpatrick when Winston comes back until Fitz has at least one or two stinkers.

Correct. When he gets named starter when Winston comes back is the moment he declines fast. Same as it ever was.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

nerve posted:

I haven't heard a single person say they should put Winston in. I think we're on the same page.

Given history I believe this will be a problem that takes care of itself before too long and Tampa can go back to developing their young, very stupid, quarterback.

Or maybe Fitz just figured things out finally and is having his Gannon years. That'd actually be pretty cool as long as he doesn't end up with Gruden in my personal opinion.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Cavauro posted:

Oh cavauro!

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Cavauro posted:

Winston for Dalton, who says no!?

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Sure a lot of experts on the Bucs here all the sudden. Odd, considering no one has paid attention to them in like a decade.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

wandler20 posted:

Sure a lot of experts on the Bucs here all the sudden. Odd, considering no one has paid attention to them in like a decade.

I don't know that anyone's claiming this, we're talking about a 14 year vet quarterback on his second year with the Bucs and a quarterback everyone has paid attention to since he was a freshman in college.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Grittybeard posted:

I don't know that anyone's claiming this, we're talking about a 14 year vet quarterback on his second year with the Bucs and a quarterback everyone has paid attention to since he was a freshman in college.

Perhaps there is more to the equation than Fitzmagically learned how to ball the gently caress out.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

wandler20 posted:

Perhaps there is more to the equation than Fitzmagically learned how to ball the gently caress out.

https://twitter.com/DrawPlayDave/status/1038870549533876224

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I know everything about the buccaneers. my friend Todd got a tattoo of them after the super bowl victory.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

We finally found the one guy on earth who still doesn't how the Fitz cycle works and thinks this time it's different because it's on His Team

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Chris James 2 posted:

We finally found the one guy on earth who still doesn't how the Fitz cycle works and thinks this time it's different because it's on His Team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po4adxJxqZk

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Even the Jets fans accepted their fate en masse when Geno got decked

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Mahomes has more TDs in two games than Mitch in 14

Mitch cant even throw as many TDs as chad Hutchinson and the second he tries to he throws ints. And that shovel pass shouldn't even count in Mitch's favor. Can the bears trade Mitch for the #2 pick and just get kyle orton back

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

wandler20 posted:

He has better receivers than he's ever had if that's what you want to hear. It's possible he might have better coaching than he's had most of his career.

If you're intimating that he spent his entire very long rear end career waiting for this particular situation and will absolutely own for the next two to three years before age gets him...I'm remaining skeptical.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Chris James 2 posted:

If you're talking about me, you're wrong. I'm well aware of the curse of Fitzpatrick. I'm the guys who thinks Jameis would be having similar success. I laid it out yesterday and no one really cares so carry on.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

I remember the first time Ryan Fitzpatrick got into a game as a rookie and he immediately balled out and lead a 21 point comeback against the Texans and it looked like Mike Martz had found another Quarterback somehow. 2 weeks later he threw 5 ints against a not so great Vikings defense.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

wandler20 posted:

If you're talking about me, you're wrong. I'm well aware of the curse of Fitzpatrick. I'm the guys who thinks Jameis would be having similar success. I laid it out yesterday and no one really cares so carry on.

I misunderstood too and looked up your aftermath post, yeah I agree Jameis is worth developing if he can stop being a complete idiot about everything in life other than football. I just don't think you can take Fitz out until he stops being absolutely on fire.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

Or maybe Fitz just figured things out finally and is having his Gannon years. That'd actually be pretty cool as long as he doesn't end up with Gruden in my personal opinion.

Well, that's the big Free Agent signing of 2019 locked down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Mitch Trub kiss the titties

• Locked thread