Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

P-Mack posted:

sounds fail

Yup. At least the store page actually functions without freezing constantly. FF7 Remastered is going to look loving sick on this thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
butthead (red version)

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

In Training posted:

:cheers:

Cool lol. All I've played so far is Yakuza 6 which I think is just the same game. I like that it's back compat with everything but it's very confusing trying to figure what does or does not have PS5 versions/patches whatever.

It seems like I have PS5 copies of RE games?? I might play re2 again if it's got some kind of sick looking 60fps 1440 mode.

For RE, disabling both ray tracing and high framerate gives you the high res @ 60 mode. It’s a little confusing cus HFR actually lowers the res to do 120 and obviously ray tracing tanks the framerate, but you’re only given those two options. So set both to off and it’s a good time.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

man nurse posted:

For RE, disabling both ray tracing and high framerate gives you the high res @ 60 mode. It’s a little confusing cus HFR actually lowers the res to do 120 and obviously ray tracing tanks the framerate, but you’re only given those two options. So set both to off and it’s a good time.

Nice. PC Gaming FTW.
Edit: holy mother of balls.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
you can kill enemies faster with the knife in 60 fps mode in the resident evil remakes

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I also got a new TV for the first time in a decade so this is really an insane gaming glow up. my TV was basically monitor sized until now

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

I also got a new TV for the first time in a decade so this is really an insane gaming glow up. my TV was basically monitor sized until now

wait til you see Chun-Li's rear end on that mug. Get hydrating brother.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

it has no games

it truly doesnt

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

upgrading consoles for the latest final fantasy game ftw.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Bicyclops posted:

upgrading consoles for the latest final fantasy game ftw.

did it for the ps2 and hell did it for the playstation 4 and 5 too

----------------

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

did it for the ps2 and hell did it for the playstation 4 and 5 too

lol same.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

mario in the top 10 and luigi isn't even on the list. snubbed again.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Mario and Sonic in the no limp dick frames

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fortnite ftw.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
chun li and tifa ftmfw

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was the guy searching for Slime on every computer in every public library in the greater Tampa Bay region.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I was the guy searching for Slime on every computer in every public library in the greater Tampa Bay region.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Why would Panam not even be on the list. MFing racists...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Googling for Chun Li's fort nite rear end and getting her SF6 rear end and releasing a blood curdling scream of pain.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Wormskull posted:

beat out by freya lol, list is null and void

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nutmeg posted:

beat out by freya lol, list is null and void

[Persuasively drawn out:] This is bullshit.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

spinning up the botnet to juice the numbers for aerith. sick of seeing that big titted whore at the top of the rankings and my girl doesn't even place

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Googling for Chun Li's fort nite rear end and getting her SF6 rear end and releasing a blood curdling scream of pain.

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh hell naw. Get this Japanese rendered poo poo out.my face - me to my computer at 3AM on a Tuesday

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Arch Nemesis posted:

spinning up the botnet to juice the numbers for aerith. sick of seeing that big titted whore at the top of the rankings and my girl doesn't even place

the winners write history and aeris (real name, aerith isnt canon) lost

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Arch Nemesis posted:

She looks 14 years old in the remake, and is dead in the lore. Say what you will about non-Splatoon gamers but at least they appear to be googling of-age alive females.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Sega does who and what Nintenwon't.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

She looks 14 years old in the remake, and is dead in the lore. Say what you will about non-Splatoon gamers but at least they appear to be googling of-age alive females.

Non-related as well.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

"Oh caahm aaahhn" - me, noticing there hasn't been a new Lady Dimitrescu joint in 4 months, despite checking 300 times a day.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

"Oh caahm aaahhn" - me, noticing there hasn't been a new Lady Dimitrescu joint in 4 months, despite checking 300 times a day.

Lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Wormskull posted:

they must of took her name off the list. it's honestly the only rational explanation.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Arch Nemesis posted:

fa-*checks notes* glares across the room