Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is definitely just the pstvs they never sold with a shell on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*AC Adaptor Sold Separately

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

It's powered via USB and comes with a cable so that's not like nintendo new 3ds level bad

That was so stupid

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

So many options....

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sony held a funeral for the Vita at TGS finally confirming the console is done even though it's been done for like 5 years

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Does this mean they're going to add more PS2 games?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's the Xbox Game Pass but for Sony that nobody uses bc they don't include new releases like Microsoft does

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

Same here, I don't understand why they dropped off-- I'm hoping the PSNow changes mean they're gonna expand the offerings , I can't imagine it's that resource intensive to pump out more of those games. Nocturne please

They gave a interview at E3 2016 that says nobody on PS4 ever bought any of those so they just stopped like 3 weeks after announcing the feature. This was also when they said something like Old games are worthless to care about when God of War and SpideMan are on the horizon

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also the one game I ever played on PS2 on PS4 emulated worse than just playing it on my computer which was annoying as hell.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

The first dvd I ever got was the fellowship of the ring in fullscreen :gonk:

It's better in full screen, no BS black bars cutting off the image.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I finally watched some footage of Spider-Man and it's worse than i thought it was. He literally narrates every solution to every action constantly.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's worse than this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZw2lMSyUfU but for 25 hours instead of once in a 3 hour sub-Story.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HYPE!!!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

This is only one of approximately 10,000 dabbing or reggae related avatars on the PSN store.

It's the only one that's 50% off right now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

NO!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Phantasium posted:

i'm baffled, it was still up?

are there still some motherfuckers playing calling all cars online, too?

I think no matter how lovely a game is, if it has an online component, at least 5 people will be playing it for 10 years. Good games with online stuff die out a lot slower but there's still like, an open server hosting Deus Ex deathmatches rn.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yaaasssssss

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/1044934800136536065?s=20

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

So it's just the PSP game being injected into their PSP emulator

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Thank You Sony

https://twitter.com/ThePSBrahs/status/1045159502868287489?s=20

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

despite mocking that game for years now, i had completely forgotten that its title contains the phrase "battle royale"

Omg

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Who cares, the other free game is the Duke Nukem version of Bulletstorm. gently caress yes!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'll be paying the five bucks. It's a steal at that price.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

Two comapnues making epic first party games about sad dads showing their transexual teenage children hoo to give Columbian neckties to a multiethnic cast of zombies. Looks like all brands can dab today, as well as floss.

Your move Sony

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ac7 in VR better be tight bc they delayed the whole game by 18 months to include it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

PalinBoyTellEm: Where's the loving namechanges Sony.

RatatouilleUnd3rtaker: For real.

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mine is very Weird Twitter but I live with my mistakes.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

camo shorts tanktop guy pissed that he can't reset his password due to his vocational school shutting down

Lmfoa

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

There is a new PS4 Message Bug that is going around and leading to consoles getting soft-locked, this is leading to many people resorting to factory resetting their consoles and forced to re-install all their games. This is similar to the iOS message bug that happened a few months ago. There are conflicting reports that just receiving the message is enough to crash the system, but there are reports also stating that the message needs to be opened to cause a crash. For now, Sony has yet to be made aware of the issue and it is highly recommended you set your message privacy settings to “Friends Only”

As this is the only way to protect yourself. It is also advised you delete or unfriend anyone you know who might deliberately indulge in this message chain and soft-lock your console.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/9nselm/warning_set_your_messages_to_private/

Thank You Sony

BLOPSIIII is gonna be lit this weekend.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

the message said "celibate and happy"

Thank you

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

theyre still trying to figure out how to put uncharted on it

And Borderlands 2

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah. They don't care about backwards compatibility because they develop first party games that people buy in droves. Microsoft doesn't have that so they focus on back compat bc lots of people had 360's. It's not rocket science.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's a really lovely thing to say when they actively sell ps1 and PS2 games on multiple platforms.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Xbox Ambassador posted:

Which Sony first party games are worth not having BC?

I don't care bc I still have all my old consoles

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

guffawing at the glorious sony train wreck to the point of drowning out the ouya rap id been so intently listening to

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Get Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone, the #1 PS4 exclusive

this. It's an incredible deal. 50 bucks for like 240+ songs. DJ Max is also ps4 only I believe and the other cool rhythm game, a genre that increasingly seems to be going the way of the RTS...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh yeah Last Guardian is great if you likeTeam Ico games. It's closer to ico than SOTC but it's probably like 15 bucks at this point and a lovely game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

I hope someone localises Disaster Report 4+

Me too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was not expecting Persona 1 and GTA1 to be on that list