Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I.N.R.I posted:

rememebr that poster that literally every single kid had in their room that said take me to your dealer on it and it had an alien holding a blunt. that picture must have been out of copyright and passed around like an old jazz standard

I had one of a grim reaper smoking a blunt that said grim reefer. Though I thought it was German for grim reaper and he was spitting an acid ball or something the whole time I had it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I bought beyond: two souls because I really liked heavy rain at the time and got a Willem Dafoe one. So it worked out even in the end

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

You also can’t cancel the free trial from the app itself and it struggles to stream even remasters of old ps2 games

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I tried to play the first God of War on it but couldn’t get past the hydra opener because I’d press the block button and five seconds later Kratos would just sprint into the ship wall. Got the PS2 out and played it on that instead. Service working as intended

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Ya that’s it, they’re all available on PS4 via PSNOW even if they’re not available to buy on PS4s PSN store because you’re streaming from a VM that can play them. Not sure how the downloading works if they’re saying it’s available for most games on the service

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Convinced my ma to buy Fellowship of the Ring on DVD because the PS2 could play it. Still only got to watch it on a crap old tv until we got a DVD player a year later because she didn’t trust the “games machine” not to break the good tv

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Games should always have the dodge and parry moves as standard not a purchasable upgrade or w/e

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lumpy the Cook posted:

David Jaffe dropping out of God of War right after the first game was the best possible thing that happened to that series.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

R. Guyovich posted:

Thank You Sony

Anyway here’s some cool af executions lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Plutonis posted:

There might be a Crash Team Racing remaster announced during the Game Awards...

Hell yes. The arena battle mode should be in every racer.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I tried Astro Bot at a friend's over the holidays and it was a lot of fun. We didn't get to try beat saber because he only had one move controller

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

a Loving Dog posted:

you can play it with one!

One of our friend's mentioned that but I think it was only some songs only on expert so we stuck with Astro Bot and then some Smash. Astro Bot really sold me on the idea of VR though even if it's a bit too pricy for the offerings rn.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Hope fang and lightning are the squad

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

mysterious loyall X posted:

Woke guy now: this anime broad is very problematic

Woke guy in october 2018: I can believe how realistically my horses anus distends when it drops a road apple in the back country of east fartolina. A detail that is only available on the x btw. Watch the 4 hour digital foundry comparisson of you dont believe me.

Lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

That better mean digital back compatibility I hope

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Why didn't they wait a month to make this their first ever one instead of days gone

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Die-Hardman still has me stunned

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

He forgot the best form of mads

https://twitter.com/madsdoingthings/status/1045663001351802881

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Jesus Christ

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

We monitored our own devs during crunch for realistic stressed heartbeats!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I’m going to take a week off work to play it on release

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Not eligible for free shipping :saddowns:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Phew, my wife’s bf wouldn’t have been able to get me deacon st John fighting a freaker and Ellie fighting a clicker luxury figurines back to back so soon

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Grandfather never spoke of the Capcom Five but it haunted him till the day he died

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmao

I keep seeing places saying it split reviewers which seems weird for such a high metacritic. every thing that doesn't get 100 splits reviewers by that definition.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

elf help book posted:

Death Stranding’s bisexual camera is more interested in men than even the torture-laden, blood licking Metal Gear franchise.

Lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Arrhythmia posted:

Just like a steamer trunk full of sperm, Death Stranding is the product of a single dedicated auteur.

Lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Luigi remorslessy sucking up th oil monsters and making nice clean beaches with ease

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

It's those big chests you see at the ends of beds in hotels. Just a phenomenal amount of cum and some of it is the good cum you love and some of it is just the worst cum

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Tales of Woe posted:

theyre already did detroit and are bringing death strandiung

It was announced for DS long before the announcement just before release and everyone forgot. I think they have a death grip on BB and DeS though

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The

https://twitter.com/theap99/status/1237401001906364416?s=21

“There are two retards inside you”

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I hope they do grounded mode again that was fun. Now time to read the other posts from the last 6 months

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Gonna hold out for the god of war 2 edition console 😴

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Can’t believe air to play des finally though. Watched an lp of it a bunch

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Looks good imo

https://twitter.com/mcbiggitty/status/1271216363344932868?s=21

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Was talking to a pal about it an I hope they make some qol changes to demons like fixing world tendency or making it less obtuse. Also giving you better load/burden balance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

In MGS 3 you only have to kill once and it’s portrayed as a huge mistake and hosed up. Plus you’re made to see the ghost of everyone you did kill and you’re rewarded for beating bosses non lethally