Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Thank you Sony - just want them to know I'm thinking about them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

net cafe scandal posted:

Thats a taste of the same minimalist brilliance that gave us the understrated yet brilliant God of War, Last of Us, and just another note about God of WAr before I go on is that its just one take, they just used one take for that game, and Marvel's Spider-Man. a minimalistically brilliant take on the comic bombast of Spider-Man, not to mention the brilliant God of War and other such titles. Horizon Zero Dawn, in a nutshell.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

mysterious loyall X posted:

the lesbian teenagers in the tlou2 br mode discuss their favorite sleater kinny album before garoting each other, driving railroad stakes thru each others threads, lobbing off each others limbs etc set to a child whisper singing alanis morisette's Ironic. the winner gets tto see a cutscene of a bearded 35-40 yo man in a fugazi tshirt who says you're my favorite adopted daughter.

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

There’s probably no psvr gamers here but on the off chance that one of you is addicted to gaming with too much disposable income like myself, beat saber is so insanely fun it’s incredible.

Describing it as guitar hero with lightsabers sounds like some monkey cheese poo poo but that’s what it is and it owns

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

elf help book posted:

i have psvr and astrobot is rad

I’m gonna wait for a good sale for that and moss probably

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

EmmyOk posted:

I tried Astro Bot at a friend's over the holidays and it was a lot of fun. We didn't get to try beat saber because he only had one move controller

you can play it with one!

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

im excited for no mans sky and every body golf Vr baby.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Woke guy now: this anime broad is very problematic

Woke guy in october 2018: I can believe how realistically my horses anus distends when it drops a road apple in the back country of east fartolina. A detail that is only available on the x btw. Watch the 4 hour digital foundry comparisson of you dont believe me.

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Im going to buy it niw thatbits 20 bux

It pwns.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

yeah that's an immediate upgrade for me, backwards compat is Very Nice. should really be bare minimum but whatever

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

ff7 remake looks sick

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

In Training posted:

What was it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOn2bWuA_0w

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i guess they're still making it episodic which sucks but whatever

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

this going to be the best game ver

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/1133869627216408577

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

HolePisser1982 posted:

my boss: Homo Demons.
me (gruff voice): Ive heard of em. Bunch of gay guys that go around loving asses... leaving craters.

lmao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

oh my loving god lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm obviously talking about the flashback sequences that occur when Ellie finds collectable afro picks (1/350) but thanks for making me spoil poo poo ahead of release.

Lmfao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

In Training posted:

they're delaying tlou2 to add a br mode lol

Jesus christ

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

If a metacritic score has ever swayed your opinion one way or the other then you are lost

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

I cant condone tims dissmisssive attitude toward bioshock

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

https://twitter.com/envinyon/status/1291480120620912640 Thank You Sony

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

gently caress the 70 dollar games over everything else tbh lol. If I wanted to put 10 more dollars in the pockets of the rapists and abusive owners of these companies I'd register a new parachute account.

This. I won’t be getting it at launch or buying games at release due to this. Hope someone re-enacts that scene from dogma in these company boardrooms soon

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

:blastu:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I just looked it up and either she bought it from a scalper for an inflated price or she’s crying over $20

lmao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

if its her job she can just write it off anyway what a dumbass

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

In Training posted:

the new psn store is up and its awful. they got rid of all the sorting options and they dont even display game titles anymore, just a little jpg of the box art.

on the console itself? the website looks the exact same to me and i've literally never used the store on the console because it has always been poo poo

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

oh my loving god

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The PSN store has just been ruined no matter what browser you’re on!

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

lmao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2020/11/9/21556803/sony-ps5-remote-play-ps4-app-streaming-games

quote:

We’re updating PS4’s Remote Play feature. Now, in addition to being able to access your PS4 from a PC or a mobile device, your PS4 can access other consoles via Remote Play too, right on your TV. This includes the ability to connect to your PS5 and stream a PS5 game to your PS4 so you can play it there.

Thank you Sony :amen:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Lyle you sound both triggered and stumped, in addition to being insufficiently grateful to Sony

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Salty haters coming out of the woodwork here, jealousy reaching fever pitch 2 days before release

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

:smug:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

You apparently can’t transfer PT to the ps5 because of im guessing Konami, the executives and shareholders of which all deserve to be ritualistically slaughtered in video games and definitely NOT in real life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Its going to pwn