Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

gently caress all these stupid emu boxes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

the analogless ps1 controller.

are they really doing this. good lord

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I still don't have a clue what PS Now is other than something I'll never pay for

I installed psnow on my pc because its the easiest way to get drivers for a ps3 controller on a PC but idk what it does and now i have a working ds4 again so hell maybe i should uninstall :pt:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

its a weird middle ground of batman and more normal action games, so its got the use X attack of Y enemy type of batman but you arent locked into a little combat pose like batman and actually have to move around and deal with long range threats and multiple people can attack at once including off screen which can be a mess depending on the combination

normal guys
shield guys
fat guys
taser baton guys
taser WHIP guys (exactly like baton guys but you cant web them)
late game jetpack guys WOW! (air combos are your best tool overall so having enemies that require you air combo them be endgame enemies is idiotic)
handgun/machine gun guys
rocket launcher guys

and some guys can throw fire or stun grenades but they arent a enemy type i have no idea who does that to prioritize them and the sound made to indicate its coming is exactly the same as the incoming rocket except you need to buy the skill to throw back rockets so youll probably instinctively go to throw back a grenade and take a rocket to the face and thats dogshit

Whip guys should always be whip gals and theyre dressed as dominatrixes

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

come to think of it i dont think theres any female enemies and also every single enemy in the game including small time crooks are wearing a mask so they dont have to animate lipsyncing during battle

Thank u sony

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bolverkur posted:

Xbox is aggressively forcing Sony to do better and I'm glad for it. Here's hoping Sony gets off their asses with backwards compatibility as well for the PS1 and PS2 games on PSN.

Two comapnues making epic first party games about sad dads showing their transexual teenage children hoo to give Columbian neckties to a multiethnic cast of zombies. Looks like all brands can dab today, as well as floss.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

they just put up a big psvr game sale and i dont think theres anything in there released in 2018

I'm glad that very vr add on has been a massive flop

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

This feature is compatible with PS4 games originally published after April 1, 2018, and a large majority of the most-played PS4 games that were released before this date. However, please note not all games and applications for PS4, PS3 and PS Vita systems are guaranteed to support the online ID change, and users may occasionally encounter issues or errors in certain games. If for any reason you experience issues after changing your ID, you can revert back to your original ID for free at any time (you will only be able to revert once during the preview program). Reverting back to an old ID will resolve most issues caused by the ID change. In addition, when this feature officially launches, a list of compatible games published before April 1, 2018, will be provided on PlayStation.com for reference before you make a change.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/10/10/psn-online-id-change-feature-entering-playstation-preview-program-soon/

I see no reason to change ny name from psychohotdog45 and chorpo1488 ( jp account for battle garegga)

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

camo shorts tanktop guy pissed that he can't reset his password due to his vocational school shutting down

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

guffawing at the glorious sony train wreck to the point of drowning out the ouya rap id been so intently listening to

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Based tom cook , parbeet shamlapus or whatever microsofts CEO is called, the theranos sociopath lady, and elon musk dab while kaz hirai does the floss. Sad!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

The best games on ps4 are battle gareega and dj max respect

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

He'll its better than the 20 year old version of nesticle that nintendo used for the nes classic

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Looks like theres more time for based satyat carpenter, based Phil Spector, and based googley eyes attached to an inanimate object from.a rare game to bad

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ps+ sucks rear end just like every other console paid online service

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

julian assflange posted:

Xbox Game Pass is really good OP but otherwise yes. I guess PS+ only works out at €4/month but they used to do better deals.

i don't own an xbox one x and i already own the good xbox games [ninja gaiden black, panzer dragoon orta and cave shmups] and they already run on my xbox360 [which i've also just listed on airbnb to make some extra cash

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

This sale sux nards

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Mike matei is spitting redpills about the supiority of 3 stooges to sports and pal versions to ntsc versions

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

They wanted to present Toshinden as it was originally intended - even shittier

Theres no way batle arena toshiden rn at 50fps at release let alone 60

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ppl say ctr is good but i think its just ptsd from the bad cart racers during the 32bit and n64 era. Trash! All trash!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i want to play iconoclasts but i'd rather wait until its on sale for 15 bux on steam than pay for psn again :twisted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the snes classic is garbage

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

100 lesbians drop out of a drone piloted by a masked blops guy in a desert bunker with a hologram president watching his every move.

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the lesbian teenagers in the tlou2 br mode discuss their favorite sleater kinny album before garoting each other, driving railroad stakes thru each others threads, lobbing off each others limbs etc set to a child whisper singing alanis morisette's Ironic. the winner gets tto see a cutscene of a bearded 35-40 yo man in a fugazi tshirt who says you're my favorite adopted daughter.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

PlayStation Battle Royale 2: 100 dads airdrop onto a map where all their children are dying

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

astrobot looks fun too bad it probably floopped wildly so sony can finally shutter there one good dev and keep funnelling to ex amiga developers to make more sad dad gamers

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

The xbix is fuckin huge kmfai

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

The Oregon Trail but you’re trying to cross the Xbox controller to press black

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

And it was only so big because of how big of a brain it had.

This

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Hurrr! Keep posting toxic hate memes against the xbox the worlds most powerful console powered by the collective cumin armpit stench of 2 billion indians dabbing and driving away amazing posters like rediscover

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

One of the Indians is probably named Chief Big Controller lol

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ps3 had demons souls and tokyo jungle. And uh 3d dot heroes I guess. And a SHITLIAD of BROWN

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

They had to delay it for three years because automatic translation kept rendering it, This situation is unhelpable instead of the correct and natural sounding English It Can't Be Helped

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Broke: Thats messed up dude.

Woke: in the situation immediately preceding the present happenstance, the past action becomes an unsatisfactory doing in that manner

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

The pep has a larger userbase than the vita and its a better system so it would have made sense

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

last of us 2? dreams? crash team racing remastered? mlb 19?!??! all the hits are about to beat down our wallets

This

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Shantae is epic

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Woke guy now: this anime broad is very problematic

Woke guy in october 2018: I can believe how realistically my horses anus distends when it drops a road apple in the back country of east fartolina. A detail that is only available on the x btw. Watch the 4 hour digital foundry comparisson of you dont believe me.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

julian assflange posted:

I like everybody’s golf.

Im going to buy it niw thatbits 20 bux

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HORMELCHILI posted:

1. Its SJW bfucking bullshit.

Enough said