Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Kongming posted:

My biggest fear is that Final Fantasy 7 Remake Part 2 will be a PS5 exclusive for a year like they did with part 1, because I am not loving buying a PS5.

this is all I care about. I wonder if there's some contractual bs in place but maybe not and part 1 will be announced for Xbox next month and Allah will grace us with multi-console release for part 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the microsoft gay pass is pretty ftw

your rear end is a gay pass

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

mycophobia posted:

lol without clicking

lol after hitting add to cart immediately after seeing Buy 1 Item Get 1 Item 30% off with code BOGO30 and thinking ppl here would rather laugh than save money

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Why would Panam not even be on the list. MFing racists...

beat out by freya lol, list is null and void

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Arch Nemesis posted:

spinning up the botnet to juice the numbers for aerith. sick of seeing that big titted whore at the top of the rankings and my girl doesn't even place

fa-*checks notes* glares across the room

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

lmao