Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
lol maybe they put out that vita patch because the ps minis are just repackaged pstvs that were just repackaged vitas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i have an umaga avatar on xbox live that ill never change rip umaga

it was from a japanese wrestling game and bought on a japanese account i dont know anymore so i think if i ever change it itll be lost forever

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

"And remember, you do not need a PlayStation Plus membership for online multiplayer on PS Now – which stays the same for both streaming and downloaded games." huh

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

its probably pretty miserable praying that the list will include a newer game you want to play every month

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

they shoulda ditched the entire skill tree system and just gave you all that poo poo from the start cuz the combat is incredible bland without them all and theyre forced to assume you may have none of it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the way platinum games do it i always assumed was just store tutorialization like phone games giving you a single coin and forcing you to buy the single coin object before continuing, mixed with a bit of optional challenge of deciding to forego them altogether (which i dont think anyone actually does)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i saw a bunch of people saying its an easy platinum and i was considering it since the game is fine enough until after i beat the game and realized you have to complete like 165 crime events and now the idea of opening the game fills me with dread

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

does it have teaser baton guys and shield guys too

yes.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

its a weird middle ground of batman and more normal action games, so its got the use X attack of Y enemy type of batman but you arent locked into a little combat pose like batman and actually have to move around and deal with long range threats and multiple people can attack at once including off screen which can be a mess depending on the combination

normal guys
shield guys
fat guys
taser baton guys
taser WHIP guys (exactly like baton guys but you cant web them)
late game jetpack guys WOW! (air combos are your best tool overall so having enemies that require you air combo them be endgame enemies is idiotic)
handgun/machine gun guys
rocket launcher guys

and some guys can throw fire or stun grenades but they arent a enemy type i have no idea who does that to prioritize them and the sound made to indicate its coming is exactly the same as the incoming rocket except you need to buy the skill to throw back rockets so youll probably instinctively go to throw back a grenade and take a rocket to the face and thats dogshit

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

Whip guys should always be whip gals and theyre dressed as dominatrixes

agreed

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

come to think of it i dont think theres any female enemies and also every single enemy in the game including small time crooks are wearing a mask so they dont have to animate lipsyncing during battle

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

It's the only one that's 50% off right now

you get what you pay for

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

sector_corrector posted:

i've never seen a single thing about that game until i just read that it's shutting down. what the gently caress is it?

a online only 3rd person shooter with with an art style thats supposed to evoke a shithead middle schooler's notebook sketches

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

plutonis would draw more tits

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

despite mocking that game for years now, i had completely forgotten that its title contains the phrase "battle royale"

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

julian assflange posted:

I got a PSVR on the cheap today and first impressions are good. Gran Turismo and DIRT Rally in VR are like...whoa!

get Rez too imo

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

dukevision costs $5 extra :negative:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

"Guys, PS Vita sales are WAY down! We need to do something drastic to get people buying it, pronto!"
"Hmmm... Why don't we take Borderlands 2 and push that out onto it? That'll get people to buy it."
*years later*
"Guys, PSVR sales are WAY down! We need to do something drastic to get people buying it, pronto!"
"Hmmm..."

its insane

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

they just put up a big psvr game sale and i dont think theres anything in there released in 2018

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

julian assflange posted:

It’s far away but in 2019 you will be able to change you PSN Name :rms:

and itll break your saves in most games from before april, sony ftw

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

This feature is compatible with PS4 games originally published after April 1, 2018, and a large majority of the most-played PS4 games that were released before this date. However, please note not all games and applications for PS4, PS3 and PS Vita systems are guaranteed to support the online ID change, and users may occasionally encounter issues or errors in certain games. If for any reason you experience issues after changing your ID, you can revert back to your original ID for free at any time (you will only be able to revert once during the preview program). Reverting back to an old ID will resolve most issues caused by the ID change. In addition, when this feature officially launches, a list of compatible games published before April 1, 2018, will be provided on PlayStation.com for reference before you make a change.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/10/10/psn-online-id-change-feature-entering-playstation-preview-program-soon/

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i love the detail that this is entering a preview program, and the list of compatable games will be released on full release. meaning: we have no idea what games this will break, please test it for us and report back

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

tfw your database is on a 3rd party memory card

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

yeah for $10 lmfao

only 800 microsoft points

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the game is 100% in vr, not just a special mode like a lot of games, it rules

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

obduction, the modern game from the myst devs, also got a psvr support patch. i need to play that

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lmao i just turned on my ps4 on to set to private only and theres a message from someone i dont know sitting there with a subject of "hey"

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the message said "celibate and happy"

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

my morning jackass posted:

Wonder how he feels about the PlayStation classic.

Speaking of, when are they going to announce the games for this system coming out in a month?

theyre still trying to figure out how to put uncharted on it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

And Borderlands 2

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

hiring iron galaxy to build borderlands 2 directly into the os of my dying console ftw

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

thats from like before the console launched too, ms was saying the same poo poo at the time

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

sector_corrector posted:

BB is the only first party game that matters

blazblues on pc now

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Get Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone, the #1 PS4 exclusive

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

playing gow, uncharted, hzd, spiderman, last of us, days gone, and other games to check off checkboxes, feel like poo poo, have your limbs go numb, enter a coma,

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the beautiful upgraded graphics in shadow the colossus make the game worse because you cant tell what walls are climbable anymore whoops

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

sony heard japanese games were popular so theyre paying the infamous guys to make a sad dad checkboxes collectables game set in japan

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Len posted:

Is that 100% confirmed? Or are we still going off that screenshot someone took of the PSN store?

it was confirmed by sega

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

sony sold off gravity rush 2's server to fund spiderman dlc production