Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

Two comapnues making epic first party games about sad dads showing their transexual teenage children hoo to give Columbian neckties to a multiethnic cast of zombies. Looks like all brands can dab today, as well as floss.

Lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

Based tom cook , parbeet shamlapus or whatever microsofts CEO is called, the theranos sociopath lady, and elon musk dab while kaz hirai does the floss. Sad!

Lmfqo

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

If you haven’t checked the What Should I Do Before I Start This Game thread on the front page of gbs, you probs don’t know wtf is going on prologue-wise. Just saying.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ctr was good.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I have the PlayStation theme in ps4 that plays the psx theme because I love it so much. 🥰

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*in bright blue Ninja branded durag and Dr. Disrespect swimming goggles* ✊🏽✊🏿✊🏾

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In the Last of Us 2, Ellie and her gay lesbian girlfriend (they are in a gay relationship due to being lesbians) have periods and bowel movements. "I gotta poo poo fam" is not an unusual thing to hear Ellie's POC lesbian girlfriend say. When this occurs Ellie must find a safe zone to poo poo and/or wipe her bloody pussy. Depending on the food they eat there's also a chance of a Critical Fart, which draws the attention of nearby Zeds.

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Hell, I’d play that.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Tim Rogers being 40 years old is loving me up.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I tried to dome this hosed up long necked horse as soon as I saw it. gently caress somy

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ruffini posted:

Calling a contractor to redesign my entertainment center to contain my PS5.

Finally, a console that looks like a pair of pussy flaps

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Jerry and Rachel go to buy The Last of Us Part II but cannot help making out since they have not been alone in such a long time. Newman, also in the GameStop, spots them.

Lmao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Thank you Sony

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I never finished 0 because I loved the side stories etc, but I couldnt feel the main story and just stopped playing once I did all the side poo poo. Sometimes I load it up to play and just do the hostess club for 3 hours

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

i think yakuza 0 was the only game ive played that was a recreation of a place ive visited and I liekd to walk around kabukicho and say "that building is from my game" out loud.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

when my friend and this rando from guam got into a fight with some japanese guys who threw chips at them for looking at their girldfriends i just stood at the side clapping over the top of my head

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

American McGay posted:

Take it to the Sega thread nerds. This thread is for talking about forced dog murder.

This post made me realise that the world has instantly forgotten about tlou2 despite it being called the greatest PlayStation game ever made two weeks ago. Huh.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Frenz posted:

Why you throw chip? <-- classic goon catchphrase lol

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

Do people actually like it. I haven't seen anyone mention it outside of this thread.

I’ve only seen games journalists on twitter say it’s good.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

herculon posted:

$70 is too much. The patient gamer will win

A pc and a switch is all the patient gamer needs to continuously win.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Fargield posted:

I hope the imps that wanted a launch ps5 get the therapy they need

Lmao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

*after typing ray tracing into google* ray tracing is absolutely worth it, imagine seeing the light realistically dapple off the stream onto your horses shrinking nutsack in rdr3.... incredbile

P much this.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

What’s there to even play on the ps5 that is worth getting excited about right now?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

American McGay posted:

Bugsnax motherfucker!

I’m not even gonna google what this is. :dukedog:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ngl, these are pretty awesome.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

That Little Demon posted:

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol at the no cigarette

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lifting my face up from Aloy’s Mac and cheese type pussy: So that just happened

Kratos loving my rear end: he’s right behind me, isn’t he?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Kratos your health is low. Do you have any potions…or food?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Maxxing out my sons stats and finishing all his quests before he goes off to college.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

The Ragg post 10 years ago about being a Father to Ellen Page in Last of Anus Part 1, and how he can’t wait get back to the PlayStation to see his daughter or whatever.

Fuuuuuuck. Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

Hey Spideyyyy! Loving the new digs! They go great with your new cinematic takedowns, industry-defining character writing and vocal performances, and breathtaking vistas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

* comically over the top Italian American New York voice* Ooh oh huh hey Spider-Man Continue your adventures in Marvel's New York with Marvel's Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps*. Get access to three post- launch story chapters that include additional missions and challenges, factions of enemies from the Marvel's Spider-Man universe, and additional suits to unlock. *Marvel's Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps is downloadable content for Marvel's Spider-Man; may be sold separately. Marvel's Spider- Man required to play associated post-launch story chapters. I’m walking over here!!