Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

sounds like a good Christmas investment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

are they gonna release M rated games on this or keeping it kid friendly like the big N

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I'm glad I have my ps2 still I can hook up and play

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

people. love building towards something so poo poo like a skill tree is easy to make the player feel accomplished and want to continue playing the game. furthermore

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

does it have teaser baton guys and shield guys too

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

at least there's no batmobile

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Sony stays winninf

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

my ps4 is just a bloodborne and red dead machine at this point. I haven't taken the bloodborne disc out in a year

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

elf help book posted:

yours once you pick up the new PS2 Classic

lmao

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

mysterious loyall X posted:

Mike matei is spitting redpills about the supiority of 3 stooges to sports and pal versions to ntsc versions

lmao

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

who the heck played rear end team racing? (that's what I call crash team racing)

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

thank you goon sir. i can’t wait to replay the 2020 GOTY at a buttery smooth 60fps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

vr gaming is the future