Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
I guess they have to switch it up but it feels a shame not to be showing bottcher vs Jacobs or Laycock vs howard right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
It's a good match so far, feel NB needs to keep it close at end of the 6th to stay in it. Let's see

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

Qwijib0 posted:

Wish granted

This is tense! Bottcher set up well at the finish here, should be exciting

gently caress I love curling

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

Qwijib0 posted:

Those were some nigh impossible shots, there was no room for error and, welp

Feels like that is a position he gets into a lot. Yeah blowing that first game is looking like a potentially costly mistake for him...

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

Qwijib0 posted:

If Yukon gets the win this morning I'm going to lol for a long time

Just saw the score...oh my

Then turned on tsn just in time to hear a nice "fucks sakes" on middaughs team. Should be a fun finish

Edit ok bottcher is up 6-2 now so that upset is off

sleep with the vicious fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Mar 11, 2021

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

Qwijib0 posted:

An incredible last end, bottcher is the drama king

I could just empty quote this

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
Bottcher vs Koe going to extra end, this is the heart attack curling bottcher lives to give us

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

Slung Blade posted:

He's a nice dude and his team is a lot of fun to watch. His third has a great personality.

A lot of us (not all) are from alberta so we've seen them play a fair amount.

It's just a familiarity thing.

Yeah it's this, plus they're young on the scene and they have a knack for super dramatic games

I'm friends of friends form their uni days and theyre all great guys too apparently

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

Inspector_666 posted:

I am hooting and hollering.

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
Canada is down 7-3 to Korea after a missed shot for a Korea steal. Just one of those games I guess, hope they can get back on track

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
Something's going on with moulding, you can see him grimacing when he takes his shot.

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
Resurrecting this thread to see what people thought of the Canada trials

Also news out of the bottcher camp, they cut Darren moulding and lied it was for personal reasons which moulding is mad about, then he spoke to Sportsnet and said bottcher is actually a bit of a dick and his attitude got worse when they brought in the new coach. Sad to see a break up like that, I think everyone liked that team but they blew it at the trials and I'm sure that didn't help any fractures

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
Yeah I just checked the CBC sports app and there is nothing, while tsn is airing it live

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
The rest of Bottcher's rink just dropped him and are going to find a new skip, leaving him out on his own for now.

He must be a tremendous jerk