Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Is there anywhere you can watch this online?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

Nah I'm in Canada, downloaded the app and even paid $20 for the month, only to discover that their coverage is atrocious. Have to watch all the endless tv ads, can't choose to watch games other than the main one, can't seem to watch the past draws (draw 2 is here but not 1?).

Staggering how much worse this is than CBCs coverage of the last Olympics.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

I'd be really curious to see what it sounds like inside an arena that big. I actually love being the last sheet playing, just because of how eerie the acoustics of delivery are in an empty rink, but the effect is probably different when it's not just a big rectangular box.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

Wait did they re scratch the rocks mid tournament? That seems unwise.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

Hah well that'd do it I guess. I did notice that they were giving rather narrow ice on hits, but the draws looked pretty typical? I assumed the hits were them just throwing much faster than me :v:

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

Inspector_666 posted:

I'm rooting hard for Dunstone but Gushue is just like, inevitable. How does he do this?!

Nichols clocking a few perfect triples (I can't remember if it was 2 or 3) goes a long way. But yea that was a really tough ending to the game, I was sure Dunstone had it in the bag.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

Were late releases ever a real problem? It literally never comes up in club level curling, and all the commentators say the competitors don't give a gently caress.

E: also why is it so hard to watch this in Canada :negative:

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:lol: that this all-star team is just Team Bottcher but with Mike McEwan instead of Bottcher.

I'm very new to paying attention to pro-curling but wtf went down with Bottcher and Darren Moulding? Cutting the dude the week before a brier in his hometown sure is a move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

lol god drat, good for them I guess