Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
Ground floor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
Can confirm the useless dirt shirt is cool and good. :mcnally:

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Adiabatic posted:

Whats this shirt? Anyone got a pic?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3854490

The thread is worth reading for the wonderful prank McNally managed to pull off in the process. I was proud to be a part of that.

The fun starts on page 10

:mcnally:

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Melthir posted:

Great read. Was hoping for a prank shirt.

Good News!

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
I just started reading Making of The Atomic Bomb the other day. It's real good.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

angryrobots posted:

Thanks for the recommendation, just ordered both. I'm currently reading "Skunk Works" which is about Lockheed's Advanced Development Programs and the development of the stealth fighter.

Skunk Works was in the running for my next book to read but got beaten out by Making of. Also in the running was The Fleet At Flood Tide by James Hornfischer, who is an exceptional history author for the WWII Pacific theater. Highly recommend his books, specifically Last Stand of The Tin-Can Sailors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
:awesome:

also, I see you gave it a little run through its paces on that incredibly long straight section. Can't say I blame you there.

• Locked thread