Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'd offer the acreage if you guys wanted to camp on the way back. In Grande Prairie. But it sounds like you're staying in BC instead of taking the Alberta route.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Yeah I did the trip from Vancouver to Prince George then over through the Yukon and up to Fairbanks back in 2003. If I did that trip again I'd take the ferry.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Melthir posted:

Also, anyone have any good audio book recommendations? I have a couple of the dune books and the memory sorrow and thorn trilogy.

Get in the Van : On the road with black flag is a good audiobook. If you like a diary of a kid getting his rear end kicked by cops, skinheads, rednecks, jocks, police dogs etc every night while on tour.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Podcast: Dan Carlin's Hardcore History

Each episode is about 4 hours, and very detailed. Check out "profit of doom". It's from a few episodes ago (I think he does 2 episodes per year).

It's pretty cool and/or metal.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
In BC and north, it's not the moose to worry about, it's the deer. Well, also the moose, black bears, police, truckers sleeping while driving.

• Locked thread