Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
And to answer a question nobody asked in the other thread, my finally shipped and waiting in Indianapolis to delivery tomorrow. At least I can relax now since I been worry about it due to the first order being glitched and had to be reordered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Wow Best Buy sucks. I pre-ordered the Apple Watch series 4 last Friday. It was still 'preparing' this afternoon when I had to go to the AT&T store to get my phone activated. Turns out they never got the watch in and won't be getting them for a while even through the in store pick up says "available to pick up today". They suggested I get a series 3 instead. :fuckoff:

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Okay two hours after I 'cancelled' it, I get told it ready to pick up and now I have it charging. Weird.

• Locked thread