Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Just bought my Browns-rooting buddy a knock-off color rush Mayfield jersey. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Silly Burrito posted:

Whoever came up with this idea is a marketing genius. How often do people get this drat excited about Bud Light?

Yeah, seriously, there was almost as much excitement about OPEN THE COOLER as there was the event which would trigger it.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

CBJSprague24 posted:

Yeah, seriously, there was almost as much excitement about OPEN THE COOLER as there was the event which would trigger it.

Have to admit whatever marketing dude who came up with that is brilliant.
I was actually excited for these Cleveland fans who have been through a mountain of poo poo to just be able to drink a fuckton of beer and celebrate.
That's what America is at it's best.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Vhak lord of hate posted:

https://streamable.com/7u9pe

they did the eagles play for a 2pt conversion

Ok that owns.

snack eater
Aug 25, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

lol known piece of human poo poo joe buck still cannot pronounce tyrods name correctly.

he pronounces it the right way and everyone else says it wrong

they talked about this on Hard Knocks

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

What is the correct pronunciation, again? I forgot already.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Fifty Three posted:

What is the correct pronunciation, again? I forgot already.

Fired

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

snack eater posted:

he pronounces it the right way and everyone else says it wrong

they talked about this on Hard Knocks

you defended joe buck

gently caress you

snack eater
Aug 25, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
I just want to make sure Joe Buck is only criticized for the right reasons

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

snack eater posted:

I just want to make sure Joe Buck is only criticized for the right reasons

name a wrong reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

It must be weird living your life knowing the only reason you have a job is because your dad kicked the bucket

• Locked thread