Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
God FINALLY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

skaboomizzy posted:

When Arizona St hired Herm I predicted he'd have them in a Rose Bowl or at 2-10 by his second season and it would be amazing to watch either way

It’s going to be both

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

THE REPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
This one score game is somehow really boring.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

DrunkPanda posted:

Nkeal Harry & Manny wilkins both seem like divas. I wouldn't want to draft Harry if he's got this much of an attitude even before going pro

honestly i think those guys are worse than the taylor kelly/jalen strong tandem

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

It’d be nice if the refs would sometimes call penalties on the huskies. Guessing the PAC-12 wants them to keep that #10 ranking though.

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

Rick posted:

This one score game is somehow really boring.

It feels very slow, maybe it's just residual boredom from that 2nd quarter that lasted three years

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

General Dog posted:

It’s going to be both

I’d be happy with a Rose Bowl berth.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Wait, is Browning bad? I feel like he's always been hyped as good, but I never see him make a good throw--just lots of wobbly incompletions and sacks.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

LeeMajors posted:

Wait, is Browning bad? I feel like he's always been hyped as good, but I never see him make a good throw--just lots of wobbly incompletions and sacks.

He’s having a very serious regression this year.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

refs broke out the rulers in real time for that call

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Oh gently caress you refs

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
Arizona got called for a late hit out of bounds when contact was initiated with the offensive player at least a yard on the field

must be a point of emphasis along with head/neck hits

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
That was the first really great defensive series all game even if no INT.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

LeeMajors posted:

Browning is tough and can be elusive, and when he has time is pretty accurate, but also has a tendency to play hero ball so gets into a lot of dumb scrambles and awkward looking passes. Also had a weaker season last year than two years ago when we went to the playoffs. If he dials back wanting to do everything himself it'd be better for everyone on the team.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Poor clock management

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Yeesh, UW won but in OT. That's not the kind of decisive win the dawgs needed to keep their high ranking.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i turn the game off and we score, great

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Yeesh, UW won but in OT. That's not the kind of decisive win the dawgs needed to keep their high ranking.

Are you posting from the future?

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
both of those camera angles were poo poo

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
veeeery convenient placement of the ASU defenders

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

wait how far behind is my stream

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Qwijib0 posted:

both of those camera angles were poo poo

Yeah; it should stand but we’ll see how much the PAC-12 wants UW to win

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

when asu beat uw last year i thought he got rattled easily and didn't recover. i think he's mediocre in college with zero shot in the pros and he's been surrounded with good players. i don't think they're going to be as good as that 2016 team.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Welp, gently caress you Pac-12/refs/UW

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Seaniqua posted:

wait how far behind is my stream

this game is still live with 2:18 in the 4th, idk what that was about

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

SourKraut posted:

Yeah; it should stand but we’ll see how much the PAC-12 wants UW to win

I think I actually agree here, couldn't see the toe

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Refs trying to gently caress ASU one last time for good measure.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Officially on the “gently caress UW” train the rest of the year.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
we might have OT coming in the SDSU game folks

am I the only one watching this

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Seaniqua posted:

we might have OT coming in the SDSU game folks

am I the only one watching this

i want to die

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

a neat cape posted:

i want to die

SDSU gonna pull it off my dude

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

hifi posted:

when asu beat uw last year i thought he got rattled easily and didn't recover. i think he's mediocre in college with zero shot in the pros and he's been surrounded with good players. i don't think they're going to be as good as that 2016 team.

Yeah what happened was ASU's base defense sat in a 3-3-5 they hadn't shown at all prior to that game. Browning had no idea what to do and the team couldn't adjust, especially iirc ASU was getting consistent pressure as well. Agreed on the rest, though, we're not even close to the level of the playoff team.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Seaniqua posted:

SDSU gonna pull it off my dude

i am dead

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

Manoueverable posted:

Yeah what happened was ASU's base defense sat in a 3-3-5 they hadn't shown at all prior to that game. Browning had no idea what to do and the team couldn't adjust, especially iirc ASU was getting consistent pressure as well. Agreed on the rest, though, we're not even close to the level of the playoff team.

Feels like an 8 win team, which if you told me at the start of the year I'd cop to being a little underwhelmed. Pac 12 isn't going to send anyone to the playoffs (Stanford will drop a game or two).

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

So I'm just now checking the score after flying to London yesterday. What the gently caress happened? How did I miss such chaos? All hail Xort

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

sigmachiev posted:

Feels like an 8 win team, which if you told me at the start of the year I'd cop to being a little underwhelmed. Pac 12 isn't going to send anyone to the playoffs (Stanford will drop a game or two).

UW has a decent shot to win the rest of their schedule, with only Stanford being a real battle. But otoh UW hasn't looked great against some meh competition so who knows.

• Locked thread