Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
Starting off slow in every game is going to bite PSU in the rear end eventually, probably next week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Komet posted:

I don't understand Penn State's defense half the time

They need to stop rotating every god drat freshman in so much.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Spacemonkey57 posted:

Tebow mention in the Penn State Illinois game everyone drink.

God bless us, every one.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

downout posted:

Tebow mentioned in UCF v FAU cast. Drink again

Gladly.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Seaniqua posted:

I would like to stop hearing about Tim Tebow

Now that I don't have to watch him bring Florida happiness I love the drat man.

Roasted Donut fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Sep 22, 2018

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
PSU never had possession on that fumble

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Komet posted:

I don't understand why Penn State's run defense is so terrible. Why wasn't Micah Parsons in? Why are there linebackers so bad?

Maybe they'll adjust like in the second half of the Pitt game. I don't know why they can't make these adjustments as the game is happening though. DT and LB were the major team weaknesses going in to the year and LB in particular certainly still looks that way

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
Also I love John Reid but he doesn't look like he's come back fully from that knee injury and shouldn't be starting over Castro-Fields under any circumstance whatsoever

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Komet posted:

I'm sure they will. Illinois is clearly not good, especially on defense. Play 8 in the box and make the Illinois QB throw the drat ball. It's frustrating watching this.

Each week feels like a crash course for all the young guys on defense and they're not responding great and they need to keep a consistent drat defense out there. I know it's building experience for the meatier parts of the schedule but come on now.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Ohio State is gonna murder PSU's defense

It's going to be a track meet but at this point unless they make a significant jump it won't matter how good the offense is because Haskins will tear this defense apart

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
Shooting yourself in the foot as a constant is a really obnoxious theme for the season

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
Cam Brown you complete and utter loving retard.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Komet posted:

Penn State is getting clowned by this garbage team

loving absolutely pathetic.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

MourningView posted:

UCF hasn't lost yet

he's talking about the belt

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
Juwan Johnson deciding to no longer drop passes is a big pretty deal

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
well as embarrassing as this PSU defense has been all night that was the worst of all of it right there

good work freshman

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Komet posted:

Penn State looked like poo poo in the first half and still covered.

I guess that's just how this season si going to go. Like in 2016 where they sucked in the first half every game and then blew the doors off in the second half. Except for the games where they just get their asses beat like enxt week looks like

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Komet posted:

I kind of figured Penn State would run away in the second half, but not as extreme as this.

Maybe, but who knows. Penn State can score points, but can the defense prevent OSU from scoring more? The game is at Penn State, at least.

I think it will likely be like a 52-49 big 12 type game. PSU can't stop the run and OSU's back 7 sucks rear end. Hopefully Castro-Fields is healthy. Haskins can throw like hell but his inability to run like Barrett may actually play to our strengths for once. Regardless I'm not feeling too optimistic unless/until it actually happens

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
lmfao at ODU running the score up on the chokies

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
it's dope that kentucky/clanga is a vastly bigger game than ut/florida this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
57 seconds? Waaaay too much time on the clock for Stanley's cannon arm

• Locked thread