Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
Wow Pac 12 south is going to be a dumpster fire by the end of the year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
This is a stressful game that I had penciled in as a fairly easy W. I feel like we're playing solid but should be doing way better.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
God FINALLY

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
That was the first really great defensive series all game even if no INT.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

LeeMajors posted:

Wait, is Browning bad? I feel like he's always been hyped as good, but I never see him make a good throw--just lots of wobbly incompletions and sacks.

Browning is tough and can be elusive, and when he has time is pretty accurate, but also has a tendency to play hero ball so gets into a lot of dumb scrambles and awkward looking passes. Also had a weaker season last year than two years ago when we went to the playoffs. If he dials back wanting to do everything himself it'd be better for everyone on the team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

Manoueverable posted:

Yeah what happened was ASU's base defense sat in a 3-3-5 they hadn't shown at all prior to that game. Browning had no idea what to do and the team couldn't adjust, especially iirc ASU was getting consistent pressure as well. Agreed on the rest, though, we're not even close to the level of the playoff team.

Feels like an 8 win team, which if you told me at the start of the year I'd cop to being a little underwhelmed. Pac 12 isn't going to send anyone to the playoffs (Stanford will drop a game or two).

• Locked thread