Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

LLCoolJD posted:

Alabama are favored by 26 points against a ranked team that played Clemson close. :vince:

In slapfight news, I really hope Florida wins because my colleague from Tennessee hopes to wear his ugly Vols-yellow tie on Monday and give me all kinds of grief.

It's insane. The line for Penn State Illinois, which is a contending team vs bottom feeder, is the same as bama vs a top 25 team

What would bama Illinois line be, 60?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
My older coworker told me she was going to try to go to Wisconsin homecoming game and she's heard Wisconsin was ok these days. I said they were pretty good and she asked if they were as good as nebraska because Nebraska still wins titles right and I started laughing

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
I'm really happy with how Illinois looks and think lovie needs an extension. Staying competitive with top teams is good enough for me

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Go zips

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
And I was stupidly saying bama scored with too much time left not knowing the plan was a 2 for 1

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Chinatown posted:

lmao and they call a loving ticky tack late hit

unwatchable garbage

Did you see the replay because lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin