Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.

Scionix posted:

I think Auburn, LSU, and Georgia are top 15 caliber defenses

I don't particularly think it matters because we have a generational talent at QB right now, but those are solid defenses.

I think Bama has enough defensive injuries that they can still lose.

Some of those old Bama defenses would basically be unbeatable with this level of offense.

Overall I expect coaching and the talent of their backups to prevail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
lol at tailgate Salmon

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

Ranked Red River Shootout is back in play , baby

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

Spicy Pruitt

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

Dumb touchback rule strikes again

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

Feel bad for Oregon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

PostNouveau posted:

Texas best team in Texas now?

Them or aTm

MourningView posted:

Iowa's punt return team has:

-A fumble
-A fair catch at the goddamn 4
-someone kicking the ball while it's rolling to a stop so Wisconsin can recover at the 10

It's not great!

Losing because of special teams is the worst

• Locked thread