Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
downout
Jul 6, 2009

S&P loves bama, that's for sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

downout
Jul 6, 2009

I'm switching between it and the thread pissing match.

Kirk Ferentz has done pretty good considering it's iowa, but I guess he isn't as good as saban? :confused:

downout
Jul 6, 2009

UCF launching themselves instead of tackling. 2nd targeting of the game maybe 3rd

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Tebow mentioned in UCF v FAU cast. Drink again

edit ^ :arghfist:

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Ohio State is gonna murder PSU's defense

OSUs def has some pretty glaring holes too. I wonder what the over/under is going to be?

downout
Jul 6, 2009

At least illini might be a bowl team this year. The big 10 west is going to be such a mess this year

downout
Jul 6, 2009

DrunkPanda posted:

Note to USC: Run every play and you will win the game

I think they are going to do this.

downout
Jul 6, 2009

USC has started running backwards again. And that first drive looked so nice.

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Pretty amazing what top athletes with better conditioning can do in the 4th.

downout
Jul 6, 2009

USC GOT ROBBED :smash:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

downout
Jul 6, 2009

It's going to be awesome when 2017 national champions UCF go undefeated again and don't get in the playoff because the UNC game was cancelled

• Locked thread