Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
TUA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Spaced God posted:

xposting from the aftermath thread but the fact that bama is 47-3 since 2011 at home is not okay.

What IS okay though is hope.

If the Browns can win their first game in centuries tonight, I see no reason for there to be hope that aggy can beat Bama. At Tuscaloosa. Against Tua.

youre going to lose by at least 30 points bub the sooner you get over it the easier itll be

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Spaced God posted:

i unironically hope donovan wilson ends tua's career in a horrific injury

wowie zowie

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

MourningView posted:

At some point they will presumably face a halfway decent defense but I don't think this is that week

Nobody is stopping them if they're healthy

Everyone will repeat this post every week because Aggy/MSU/LSU won't "count" after we score 40 on them but it don't matter

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Grittybeard posted:

I assume Bama will steamroll everyone but...so far which one this year counts as a good defense out of curiosity?

I think Auburn, LSU, and Georgia are top 15 caliber defenses

I don't particularly think it matters because we have a generational talent at QB right now, but those are solid defenses.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Grittybeard posted:

I worded that badly, I was wondering what Bama had proved against the teams they've already played offensively.

Like I said I expect the train to keep rolling, but your previous post seemed to imply Louisville, Ole Miss, and whoever the other team was didn't count. And....they don't seem to count to me.

you are right those teams have poo poo defenses

tua has also only thrown 50 passes and has like, 1 td per 7 passes and a 250 QBR

my point was MV is silly for going "yeah but NeXt WeEk YoU PlAy a ReAl DeFeNsE" because as long as tua is healthy he's going to poo poo on everyone and then MV will go "yeah but uhhh A&M doesn't count or w/e"

on offense right now we have:

top 5 draft pick level QB, who is a sophomore

4 NFL-caliber receivers, 1 of which is looking like a 1st round pick, and 1 that's a freshman that might be the next Tayvon Austin. Also none of these players are upperclasman.

3 NFL-caliber backs, 2 of which are probably round 1-2 selections. The most physically talented one of these is back next year; he looks like a derrick henry clone.

2 early round NFL Olineman, the other 3 will be drafted in all likelihood.

People are going to look at this offense after these dudes grade out and go: "holy poo poo." If we still had OJ howard this would be no doubt the best offense I have ever seen play

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

MourningView posted:

Agreeing that the defenses you've played are bad while simultaneously getting mad at me for saying those defenses are bad, cool.

If they light up like Georgia or LSU then yeah start calling them unstoppable, but that hasn't happened yet. That's all anyone is saying

MourningView posted:

I didn't say he was bad just not as good as the hype he had coming out of the game and that he made a lot of decisions that made me see why Saban stuck with Hurts. I think Saban mostly wants a QB who isn't going to turn the ball over or gently caress up too much because his natural inclination is to win with defense and the running game

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

MourningView posted:

lol you are such a baby

He's been really good this year so far. It's still true that he did some boneheaded young player stuff in the title game last year

your dedication to being very wrong is admirable. never give up. never surrender. galaxy quest.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
i just turned on the mizzou game is georgia playing like poo poo or is mizzou better than people think

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
lol straight up cheap shot on fromm and they didnt call it

e: oh lawd georgia

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
:fork: mizzou

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
AS GOOD AS MY WITNESS TUA TAGOVAILOA IS ABOUT TO BREAK JIMBO FISHER IN HALF

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
someone find MV just in case this game gets close so he can post some dumb poo poo about tua, then tua immediately throws like 5 touchdowns

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

i hope a sink hole opens up and swallows the stadium

also in austin

you hope a "sink hole" swallows my "stadium" huh

okkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
i just strained to poop really hard so i accidentally shot some real high pressure pee in between the toilet seat and the toilet and the pee sprayed all over my pants

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
nice throw idiot

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
also friendly reminder WE HAD THE TURNOVER BELT BEFORE MIAMI'S DUMBASS CHAIN SO STOP TALKING ABOUT IT

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
AgGy iS rEaLlY GoOd GuYs

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

MourningView posted:

I didn't say he was bad just not as good as the hype he had coming out of the game and that he made a lot of decisions that made me see why Saban stuck with Hurts. I think Saban mostly wants a QB who isn't going to turn the ball over or gently caress up too much because his natural inclination is to win with defense and the running game

MourningView posted:

MourningView posted:

MourningView posted:

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Spaced God posted:

firebomb the entire state of alabama tbh

bad news you might only have like 1 1/2 quarters to hurt Tua so you might want to get on that

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Oh Snapple! posted:

gently caress you we're not Mississippi

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

the best part is he lives in loving columbus now

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Noctone posted:

Does it make me evil if I get a perverse enjoyment out of Bama buttfucking the sport

I told yall

you thought it was bad before

now we got us a QUARTERBAK

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

SmellsLikeToast posted:

Sorry about the babbydick.

i was cold shutup

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

PostNouveau posted:

Gonna enjoy watching A&M get dismantled for a bit before TCU dismantles us

nah dude we're BACK

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Bless that beautiful big fat punting boy

augustus boot

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Sometimes I struggle to hate you Scionix.

:gay:

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
:siren: SOMEONE HAS STOPPED OUR OFFENSE BEFORE SCORING POINTS :siren:

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Raku posted:

it was mike locksley

i might have thrown up in my mouth on that 1st down play tbh but hey cant win em all

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
what in god's name

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
well mack wilson got loving abused that drive jesus

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

LLCoolJD posted:

Don't worry you can fall back on Texas.

im sure we'll b fine vs tcu

surely

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
he gone

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
i dont think our lineman have blocked a single screen correctly

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
ok now

mack wilson

im gonna nee dyou

to not suck rear end

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Raku posted:

What's Gary talking about that play was a classic from the Blake Sims era

gary is like a goldfish he only remembers things that have happened in the past 30 seconds

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
good GOD mack wilson

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
mack wilson got that interception and was like "well im done for today cya"

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Hustlin Floh posted:

RIP to my fellow brother in Crimson, JT Jag. Apparently he posted spoilers in the anime forum or something.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
aight time for texas (who is back btw)

• Locked thread