Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Man our defense is a bummer, so much worse than I thought it was gonna be

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Bryce Love is gonna run for 300 yards on us, jesus

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
lmao get fuuuuuucked oregon

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
God why can't we just recover a loving fumble

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

Qwijib0 posted:

Washington's tight ends are not great at running after the catch, they seem to pause too long and then are swarmed before taking off

Yeah he should've got the first on that play but he stopped to square up with the defender instead of going to the sideline

sigmachiev posted:

This is a stressful game that I had penciled in as a fairly easy W. I feel like we're playing solid but should be doing way better.

tbf I think asu is exceeding everyone's expectations so far with Herm in charge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

hifi posted:

when asu beat uw last year i thought he got rattled easily and didn't recover. i think he's mediocre in college with zero shot in the pros and he's been surrounded with good players. i don't think they're going to be as good as that 2016 team.

Yeah what happened was ASU's base defense sat in a 3-3-5 they hadn't shown at all prior to that game. Browning had no idea what to do and the team couldn't adjust, especially iirc ASU was getting consistent pressure as well. Agreed on the rest, though, we're not even close to the level of the playoff team.

• Locked thread