Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hifi
Jul 25, 2012

hang a hundred on em alabama.

i cant believe the big bang theory is going to end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

LeeMajors posted:

roots for bama.

likes big bang theory.

i mean in the sense that i just assumed it was going to last for 30 seasons like csi.

and if i'm rooting for bama then you're rooting for aggie

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Korranus posted:

Gonna be a sad day when the Browns or Bills break Tua in about five or six years

the raiders would be funny

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

tua turning into trent richardson at the pro level would be completely unsurprising

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

lmao aggie tackling

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

lmfao

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

smashmouth hermball

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

oh my god the turnover bar is the most herm thing

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

asu's coverage looks like rear end

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

8 minutes in and asu throws their first pass

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

asu looks better but wilkins is way too jacked up for this game

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

DrunkPanda posted:

Nkeal Harry & Manny wilkins both seem like divas. I wouldn't want to draft Harry if he's got this much of an attitude even before going pro

honestly i think those guys are worse than the taylor kelly/jalen strong tandem

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

refs broke out the rulers in real time for that call

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i turn the game off and we score, great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

when asu beat uw last year i thought he got rattled easily and didn't recover. i think he's mediocre in college with zero shot in the pros and he's been surrounded with good players. i don't think they're going to be as good as that 2016 team.

• Locked thread