Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Edward Mass posted:

interceptions + fumbles + blown coverage + inertia + recruiting ÷ sec speed ÷ playing tennessee every year ÷ paul finebaum × recency bias × espn × blowouts × pollsters n=y where y=hope and n=loss, win%=lies, life=saban, self=crimson tide

The Anti-Life Equation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Honestly with Bama this year you're betting on their injury luck, not whether a team can beat the spread while healthy

Bama has beaten the spread by three touchdowns every game so far

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

MourningView posted:

At some point they will presumably face a halfway decent defense but I don't think this is that week

So tua will have to play two full quarters? Dude there's just nothing that can be done about this offense

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

MourningView posted:

Agreeing that the defenses you've played are bad while simultaneously getting mad at me for saying those defenses are bad, cool.

If they light up like Georgia or LSU then yeah start calling them unstoppable, but that hasn't happened yet. That's all anyone is saying

they light up better defenses than that every practice

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
He's gonna get blown out but everything Lane is doing philosophically tonight owns

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
FAU 2-2 national champs lets go

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Imagine thinking Kirk Ferentz is good and also that you know enough about football to moderate a forum about it

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
am i literally the only person watching this game between the best two florida teams

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Spaced God posted:

happy fightin' texas aggie gameday gdt (whoop!)

we're gonna beat the everloving, everliving, compound, complex, fightin' texas aggie we're gonna sock it tua 'em hell outta bama #bthobama #aggiehatebarn #wreckingcrew #comebackszn

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
hot take: georgia is a shadow of itself last year

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
I have alabama beers and hawaiian coffee LETS GOOOO

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
lmao holy poo poo

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
WELP

THIS IS THE BEST TEAM OF ALL TIME

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

buddhanc posted:

Lol the worst state in America with the worst people get the best team in perpetuity

gently caress

IT'S CALLED PRIORITIES STUPID

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Korranus posted:

Block in the back, maybe it'll take four plays for Bama to score instead of three now

just more room to throw

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Scionix posted:

:siren: SOMEONE HAS STOPPED OUR OFFENSE BEFORE SCORING POINTS :siren:

it was mike locksley

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Scionix posted:

well mack wilson got loving abused that drive jesus

linebackers are so far the worst unit on the defense by far

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
get yo dirtay rear end outta here

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

JT Jag posted:

Well that's the first truly bad throw I've seen Tua throw all year

This might be a rough one

when was this

stream is behind but i'm still waiting for it

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
If Damien Harris played for stanford he'd get the ball 65 times a game

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Alaois posted:

the one where he threw behind his receiver on first down

Ah

I thought that was a miscommunication really from Jeudy's reaction, like he broke in the wrong direction

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
What's Gary talking about that play was a classic from the Blake Sims era

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
yo mike

how about throwing downfield

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
how dare those nerds probate a poster from the jock forum

(i also love gundam and poo poo)

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Hustlin Floh posted:

But you repeat yourself

nah

i only love gundam up to like 1990

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

LLCoolJD posted:

Alabama is supposed to be unbeatable, what is going on? Hurts needs some playing time.

our OC suddenly is calling plays as if Jalen is the QB

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Thank you Mike

more balls downfield please

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Scionix posted:

why are we running this bubble screen poo poo so much idgi

maybe nick is trying to tell lane he misses him

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Alaois posted:

bench tua for that rookie mistake the officials missed

too late

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Scionix posted:

are we not spying?

It doesn't look like it and honestly I don't understand why

I guess they think Mond is a really dangerous passer

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Damien Harris is the most underrated player that ever lived

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
lmao jeudy big brothering them

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Fluffdaddy posted:

Man Tua throws laser beams when he wants to

*when mike wants to

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Can bama cover before halftime?

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
I may have just fractured my finger bone making a time out signal at my computer

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
kick was good

smelt the rings

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Chinatown posted:

strap saban and trump to a rocket and aim it at the loving sun

saban is the only one that could possibly save america at this point

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Scionix posted:

17/20, 239 yards, 3TD/0INT, 1 rushing touchdown

wooo lawd

i can't feel my dick anymore

i think its done been raptured

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Y'aall

Jeudy may be the best since Julio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
We need to run option or pitch throws, our inside runs just aren't doin it

• Locked thread