Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Komet
Apr 4, 2003

It was 82 degrees today, but gently caress it. I made my first chili for the season. I'm willing real fall weather to get here ASAP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

I don't understand Penn State's defense half the time

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Every run is a first down

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Freiermuth trips and falls over the goaline.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

I cannot believe Illinois has that

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

I don't understand why Penn State's run defense is so terrible. Why wasn't Micah Parsons in? Why are there linebackers so bad?

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

I'm sure they will. Illinois is clearly not good, especially on defense. Play 8 in the box and make the Illinois QB throw the drat ball. It's frustrating watching this.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Jesus, what the gently caress

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

That's the biggest bullshit PI ever

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Penn State is getting clowned by this garbage team

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Penn State can score at will, but the defense is garbage

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Miles Sanders good

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Penn State continuously loving themselves.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Juwan Johnson caught a ball

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Ballgame

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Curtains. PSU is going to cover too lmao

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Penn State looked like poo poo in the first half and still covered.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

I kind of figured Penn State would run away in the second half, but not as extreme as this.

Roasted Donut posted:

I guess that's just how this season si going to go. Like in 2016 where they sucked in the first half every game and then blew the doors off in the second half. Except for the games where they just get their asses beat like enxt week looks like

Maybe, but who knows. Penn State can score points, but can the defense prevent OSU from scoring more? The game is at Penn State, at least.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Is Buffalo even one of the good MAC teams?

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

In all seriousness, who is worse: Nebraska or Rutgers?

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

I deeply regret my rude words about WVU. I'd drop MD and Rutgers for VT and WVU in a heartbeat.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

What's the deal with Maryland? That team is so bipolar.

At least Purdue is making up for how bad the Big Ten was last week.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

UVA: better than expected

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

So I'm just now checking the score after flying to London yesterday. What the gently caress happened? How did I miss such chaos? All hail Xort

• Locked thread