Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
That's a pretty amazing pick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Part of why I'm trying really hard to tolerate Sumin breaking what would've been a good Arizona team this year.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
They forgot the sound on this military commercial but left the subtitles on. It's kind of nuts. Just feels like a Call of Duty loading screen.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

The Glumslinger posted:

Man, we're gonna turn on Helton soon if he cant turn poo poo around.

I like him, but he isn't good

I loosely fall an SC blog's twitter 'cuz the host goes on the Arizona podcast a couple times a year and is good, and it seems lots of people already have turned.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

MourningView posted:

I mean Mike Stoops ran it too so

Darnold saved him there for a bit but that was such an obviously dumb hired even when it happened

The last time Arizona recruited NFL caliber offensive players was Mike Stoops but . . . yeah . . .I guess he managed to not do anything with that so point stands.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I think that is in.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I wish Wazzu was in the South so they didn't have to get beat up by Stanford bullies ruining their season.

Ugh this conversation from the announcers is gross.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
This has been a good game if you like late night Pac-12 football (I do).

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Cougs keeping weird is something I always appreciate.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Wiltsghost posted:

The gently caress was that formation.

Is it even possible to snap it to the QB with your shoulders square to the line of scrimmage from it?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I keep forgetting that 23 is Lebron now and not Cedric Ceballos (thought the kid spotted in crowd was rocking a Ced jersey at first)

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Wow what a bad time to fall down.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Extremely The Cougs game.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Qwijib0 posted:

bad team showdown, regional TV, no expectations

go Arizona don't embarrass yourself too badly

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Well, so far so good. Arizona running the ball again?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Hustlin Floh posted:

RIP to my fellow brother in Crimson, JT Jag. Apparently he posted spoilers in the anime forum or something.

Lol this elephant.

---

Oh no Oregon State discovered early that Arizona can't stop the run, this is gonna be a long game.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Arizona's offense looks so good when they can run.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
JJ Taylor.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Honestly I'm not even mad about that, I got to see the Turnover Chainsaw.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Wow Standford getting dominated.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

KKKLIP ART posted:

When was the last time a service academy was ranked?

I feel like Army was ranked a couple years ago but I may be dreaming that.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Schrute Nation posted:

How many times does Iowa play Crazy Train?

Unrelated, but Richrod really liked Crazy Train so Arizona played Crazy train every time there was an opponent third down in the first half and seems to be keeping it going even with out him (Metallica For Whom the Bell Tolls in the second half)

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

MourningView posted:

i can't be the only one who thinks that if the troops wanted to they could put together a team that could beat oklahoma

lmao

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Stanford really turned this around.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
That Oregon lineman is sooooo big.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I don't think I'd like to ride a cow but maybe petting it would be nice.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

PostNouveau posted:

No you don't want to do that, that's a beta move. You have to be the Alpha Cow.

F..fin..fine.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I wish I knew what plays were called because Stanford should just keep doing that thing where the QB passes to guy crossing the middle towards the camera-side of the field because it works every time.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Shaw really wants this one.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Whoa, fumble.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Icing the kicker via penalties.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
That kick looked wobbly off his foot but ended up being perfect.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

DrunkPanda posted:

wtf. Every time I turn off the Stanford game cuz I think its over, something crazy happens and Stanford stays alive.... I don't think im going to turn this game off again

This is how I've kind of become a begrudging fan of the team because they just do poo poo like this.

Wow great catch.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Eventually the refs are going to throw the PI flag, pac-12 refs can only resist throwing it for so long.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Take a drink when the color commentator mentions the Washington Huskies, keep your sobriety.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
This one score game is somehow really boring.

• Locked thread