Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
Well y'all whether you like it or not, Tusla @ Temple opens up week 4 of NCAA football in TYOL 2018.

Here's what the top 25 looks like this week:

#22 Texas A&M @ #1 Alabama
#2 Georgia @ Missouri
#3 Clemson @ Georgia Tech
Tulane @ #4 Ohio State
Army @ #5 Oklahoma
Louisiana Tech @ #6 LSU
#7 Stanford @ #20 Oregon
#8 Notre Dame @ Wake Forest
Arkansas @ #9 Auburn
Arizona State @ #10 Washington
#11 Penn State @ Illinois
Kansas State @ #12 West Virginia
#13 Virginia Tech @ Old Dominion
#14 Mississippi State @ Kentucky
Texas Tech @ #15 Oklahoma State
Florida Atlantic @ #16 UCF
#17 TCU @ Texas
#18 Wisconsin @ Iowa
#26 Nebraska @ #19 Michigan
Florida Intl @ #21 Miami
#23 Boston College @ Purdue
#24 Michigan State @ Indiana
McNeese @ #25 BYU

I love you and gently caress Nebraska.

Seaniqua fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Sep 21, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
well guys I think Temple will win this game

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

PostNouveau posted:

Hey everybody watch this stupid bullshit ESPN tried in the middle of Tulsa-Temple ... for THREE DRIVES.

What if we had a former QB tell everyone what's going on in the QB's head in real-time?

Oh, he'd look loving stupid?

this is completely absurd and hilarious

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

you better loving believe I'm watching this game

go knights, not because of any Scott Frost nonsense but because I really want a G5 team to go undefeated again this year

Kirk Ferentz is a good coach

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

it'd been in the 80s and 90s for the last two weeks but the heat finally broke, it's 56 degrees here and holy poo poo am I ready

this is me

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

I would like to stop hearing about Tim Tebow

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

and to think that people are spending their precious Friday nights with their friends and family instead of watching The Illinois Fighting Illini dominate this game

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

alrighty, switching to Washington State

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

I'm eating froot loops and drinking bourbon, life is good y'all

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

wheez!

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

your rear end got

saaaaaaaaaaaaacked

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

lol @ that camerawork

technically not the camera man's fault, director should have switched cameras

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

god drat wazzu

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Got em right where we want em

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Nebraska will never win another football game

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

I'm dead

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

I just napped for two and a half hours

what did I miss

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

drat I wish I hadn't missed Stanford @ Oregon but I gotta admit that nap was pure gravy baby

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Qwijib0 posted:

rested up just in time for bed

don't hate, I'm not going to bed before this ASU @ Washington game is over

I have two children under the age of four, there is no such thing as normal sleeping hours

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

hell yeah

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Yeesh, UW won but in OT. That's not the kind of decisive win the dawgs needed to keep their high ranking.

wait how far behind is my stream

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

we might have OT coming in the SDSU game folks

am I the only one watching this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

a neat cape posted:

i want to die

SDSU gonna pull it off my dude

• Locked thread