Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
The dogs cant have the bud light

Give them the peanut butter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

AsInHowe posted:

The dogs cant have the bud light

Give them the peanut butter

Hold onto your innocence as long as you can, friend.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Zyla posted:

why did i immediately think of the dog and peanut butter thing humans do

Thanks

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

dont give your dog too much peanut butter, unless you've got plenty of water for them to wash it down. even then don't give them a whole lot. one trick is to make them a peanut butter sandwich with older bread that is still edible but not great

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Cut peanut butter jar in half after empty , give to dog. MUCH excites.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

pasaluki posted:

If he starts Tyrod after this poo poo the Cleveland fans are going to make Hue jump in Lake Erie one last time with cement shoes

Would any jury convict them?

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
Browns, bitch

Mayfield looks legit

Looking ahead to next week when Garrett and the Browns remind Gruden why a pash rush is important and then during the postgame press conference as soon as he's asked if he regrets trading Mack, he pulls out some Hanzo steel and commits seppuku in front of the cameras.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Congrats Browns. I briefly lived in Cleveland and those fans are pretty dedicated, so I’m happy that they can have at least one week of happiness.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Zyla posted:

why did i immediately think of the dog and peanut butter thing humans do

It’s your *own* dog!

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.
Upside: Mayfield lit it up, looks legit.

Downside: It was against the fuckin Jets.

:shrug:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
If Calloway can stop dropping passes the Browns might actually have a legit offense.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Saw a somewhat typical looking office worker board my bus into DC today, except that he was wearing a tie covered in Browns helmets. I said, "there's a happy man today!" I can't remember the last time I saw one of those dour looking 40-something workers guffaw with happiness. Have an awesome, relaxing weekend, Browns fans.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

You know, the more I think about it, the more a cooler of Bud Light that opens when the Browns win sounds like something out of one of the later Saw movies.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

I'm sure the Factory of Sadness isn't closed but drat if Baker the new plant manager didn't shut down the line and give everyone the weekend off.

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.
Fun Shoe
Congrats Browns, maybe try to win more than one every other season, but progress is good.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

AndwhatIseeisme posted:

Congrats Browns, maybe try to win more than one every other season, but progress is good.

Get the gently caress out of here with that nonsense

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Amy Pole Her posted:

Get the gently caress out of here with that nonsense

Thanks again for Juice!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I wish the Colts had gotten Juice... :(

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Flikken posted:

Thanks again for Juice!

Thank your GM! He was willing to pay him

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Amy Pole Her posted:

Thank your GM! He was willing to pay him

Worth it.

He has 20 catches in 3 games.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

adaz posted:

Let us never forget that had Tyrod Taylor not been concussed, Hue 2-34-1 jackson would've left him in there to lose this game.

I feel like Taylor concussed himself because he's a stronger, better man than Hue and was willing to admit that he wasn't the right guy for the job. He was acting hurt the whole time even before the concussion

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

I said if Mayfield led a comeback win I’d buy a shirsey in the GDT. Well, 2 mins after the game ended, all of the larges were sold out. And now, all sizes are sold out except small. Dude just made the NFL a bunch of money tonight.

nice I attempted to get you to toxx on that, glad to see you're a real man who pays his debts

hell id wear a mayfield shirsey

Play fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Sep 21, 2018

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

The Browns. :unsmith:

When was the last Browns HOME win? Wasn't the win against the Chargers in San Diego?

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

CBJSprague24 posted:

When was the last Browns HOME win?

Yesterday?

EDIT: the Chargers game was a Browns home game too.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Just saying. The Cleveland Browns are undefeated at home during the regular season this year.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I guess it's nice Browns fans can be happy for once but I can't help but feel a little sad that the historic streak is over.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

seiferguy posted:

I guess it's nice Browns fans can be happy for once but I can't help but feel a little sad that the historic streak is over.
Whats so historic about it? Its not even the third longest losing streak, is it?

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Whats so historic about it? Its not even the third longest losing streak, is it?

It was the longest active one :shrug:

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades
In the Star Citizen D&D thread

shirts and skins posted:

Have an awesome, relaxing weekend, Browns fans.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

It would have been #1 if the Chargers hadn't hosed it up.

The 2015-2016 Browns losing streak (17 games) is actually tied for 6th longest...with, among others, the 2016-2017 Browns losing streak (broken by the Steelers).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_National_Football_League_longest_losing_streaks

seiferguy posted:

It was the longest active one :shrug:

Nah. It had been converted into a "non-winning" streak with the Steelers tie.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

I suppose by the transitive property through playing the Jets, the Lions are now the laughingstock of the NFL again. It feels good. It feels right.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Play posted:

nice I attempted to get you to toxx on that, glad to see you're a real man who pays his debts

hell id wear a mayfield shirsey

A Browns fan always pays his debts. I have full intention of getting the Mayfield shirsey, and probably a hat as well.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
1 Bengals 2 0 0
2 Browns 1 1 1
3 Ravens 1 1 0
4 Steelers 0 1 1

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Eifert Posting posted:

1 Bengals 2 0 0
2 Browns 1 1 1
3 Ravens 1 1 0
4 Steelers 0 1 1

This will be a good year.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Eifert Posting posted:

1 Bengals 2 0 0
2 Browns 1 1 1
3 Ravens 1 1 0
4 Steelers 0 1 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAwJlD-m_hE

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man
Hm, the football Browns of Cleveland, bitch.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

A Browns fan always pays his debts. I have full intention of getting the Mayfield shirsey, and probably a hat as well.

Update: I got the hat, and instead of a shirsey, I figured this was a fair substitution

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Can you imagine if Mayfield saves Hue's job?

The_Hat
Sep 24, 2008

Poco posted:

Hm, the football Browns of Cleveland, bitch.

Emptyquote

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
Why does shithead Cowherd have such a hardon for baker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

bows1 posted:

Why does shithead Cowherd have such a hardon for baker

Because Baker challenged him and called his bullshit out on Cowherd's show.

• Locked thread