Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The weirdest bit of news to come out of this is that the only game they made that ever turned a profit was Minecraft Story Mode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

They didnt even come remotely close to making a game I wanted to play, but it's cool that they... did.. whatever it is adventure gaming people like

Adventure gaming people like German games about talking to elves I think

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I remember the game awards with Joel Mchale drunk on a couch incredulously interviewing telltale when they announced 4 games at once

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yes!!!!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Claptrap will remember that, bitches!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

Check out Unavowed, I think I heard somewhere that it redefines the adventure RPG genre

This.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I played one episode of the first walking dead and hated it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The only true point and click game I've played is harvester bc it was funny as hell. I had a guide to get to all the jokes. I still don't think I finished it though

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

it turns out shutting off the lights overnight and not paying out severances while an executive board is still cashing checks from game sales is a violation of labor laws and Telltale is being brought to court in California

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

kinda unrelated but EA refused to take the loot boxes out of FIFA 19 in Belgium, where lootboxes were declared gambling a few months ago, and if the game ships this Friday with the ultimate team stuff still in it they're going to court against the Belgian government. Loot boxes may actually be gone from gaming in the next few years...thank you Belgium

• Locked thread