Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Tales from the Borderlands sounds impossible to be good and yet it is. Kinda bummed about this even tho most of their games were mediocre to diarrhea dog shits. Dontnod kind of ate their lunch in the chill feelsy narrative game genre, so at least I still have that.... for now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

RIP to all my free plats

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Apparently the 25 or so ppl still at Telltale are working on the Minecraft project and not TWD, which will now remain unfinished

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I guess the lesson here is don't make 1000 deals with various megacorps that will take a majority percentage of your sales

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The Rolfe Among Us S2 had the most potential out of their working titles. It's the only one with a somewhat interesting premise even tho it was just TwizTeD FaiRyTaLeZ

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

You were always cool. Don't come to the quinoa lentil frozen latte truck tomorrow.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'll always appreciate Telltale for making "adventure" games accessable to people who don't want to gently caress around in menus 90% of the time trying to figure out the next crappy obtuse puzzle. I don't care what anyone says. Old School adventure games suck rear end.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

that was my problem with day of the tentacle. i was stuck right around when you get the chance to start traveling through time, so i caved in and looked up that one particular spoiler and it blew my mind how bad the puzzle was, so i kept going and they were pretty much all like that, so i decided not to waste my time

also the humor was loving awful

Same. I think I hate classic adventure games because I was exposed to Myst first. I watched my uncle play it and the mysterious setting and puzzles were just as obtuse but they were actually fun to figure out. Plus there was way less annoying text and voices to sit through

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Unavowed does look cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

They're also posting about shopping the walking dead ip around instead of paying severances, lol

• Locked thread